Visit site
✟8,193.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Has her focus completely on the manuscript in her hands as she rushing down the street. Her thoughts are on showing Gabby; her hope is on a tidbit of advice from her favorite diva. She knows the route by memory, her timing right down to the second and last step.

“I have to tell her …. I just have to tell her.” She reaches out subconsciously and with confidence, grabbing the pull of the door. Just as she realizes it’s not giving to her force, Mz Snow collides with the glass.

She looks up, steps back and reads the closed sign. With a sigh of mourning, she turns away to walk the city.

In turning a corner, she sees the prism structure and Gabby greeting everyone. She cheerfully accepts the hugs offered.

“Gabby I did it… I signed up with the November Novel writing project… 50,000 words in 30 days… And I already have 1,172… In the first day!”

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Abigayle's Legacy

Senior Contributor
Aug 9, 2006
✟29,111.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
You think we should get Mz an ice pack for her nose? Looks like you ran into a door or something!
Good idea my little purple people person...uh now can you please tell me what a grape nehi is is that soda pop?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.