North Carolina
✟28,317.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Mitzi feel what you need to..you have been thru a lot and deserve love much love ...and happiness...we love you...you let it out and know we are praying for and are here to support you.:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
I will be okay. I get over it pretty quickly. I just wish he could get over it. I'll be alright in a day or two. Just when I think he is starting to treat me better, he acts like a jerk and I have to feel like crap all over again.

Upvote 0

Godisgr8r

Contributor
Jan 5, 2006
North Carolina
✟28,317.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Good night everyone- hope you all have a wonderful day tomorrow. Remember we start out challenge- together we can accomplish great things!!!!

thanks for all the understanding words tonight. I am so glad I got the nerve to post it.
I pray that you ladies will lose all the weight you are wanting to lose. I will pray for you all!

Upvote 0

Abigayle's Legacy

Senior Contributor
Aug 9, 2006
✟29,111.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Good night everyone- hope you all have a wonderful day tomorrow. Remember we start out challenge- together we can accomplish great things!!!!

thanks for all the understanding words tonight. I am so glad I got the nerve to post it.
We will all do this together and we are glad to be here for you.

I will be okay. I get over it pretty quickly. I just wish he could get over it. I'll be alright in a day or two. Just when I think he is starting to treat me better, he acts like a jerk and I have to feel like crap all over again.
Sweetie...you are so worth loving and caring for ...never forget that:hug:

Upvote 0

Godisgr8r

Contributor
Jan 5, 2006
North Carolina
✟28,317.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
We will all do this together and we are glad to be here for you.

Sweetie...you are so worth loving and caring for ...never forget that:hug:
Thank you, I don't know why I expect anything different from him, but for some reason I always have the hope that he will someday treat me better.

Upvote 0

Abigayle's Legacy

Senior Contributor
Aug 9, 2006
✟29,111.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Thank you, I don't know why I expect anything different from him, but for some reason I always have the hope that he will someday treat me better.
The day you show him you don't care what he thinks...and that if he does not respect you he can no longer have your attention is the day he will beg for it...you have to believe you are worth it..you are a daughter of the King...YOU ARE WORTH LOVING AND RESPECTING....remember that please.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Godisgr8r

Contributor
Jan 5, 2006
North Carolina
✟28,317.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The day you show him you don't care what he thinks...and that if he does not respect you he can no longer have your attention is the day he will beg for it...you have to believe you are worth it..you are a daughter of the King...YOU ARE WORTH LOVING AND RESPECTING....remember that please.
Yeah, I know. I try not to let him know that he gets to me, but I'm sure that he can tell. I know I'm worth respecting, and I know I'll probably never get it from him. I just have to come to terms with that fact. I will someday. I'm better than I used to be, but I still need to not let him get to me at all!

Upvote 0

Abigayle's Legacy

Senior Contributor
Aug 9, 2006
✟29,111.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Yeah, I know. I try not to let him know that he gets to me, but I'm sure that he can tell. I know I'm worth respecting, and I know I'll probably never get it from him. I just have to come to terms with that fact. I will someday. I'm better than I used to be, but I still need to not let him get to me at all!
It is hard...I understand...but you know what you are better at it...and if we can just keep telling you how wonderful you are ...maybe the next time he talks to you that way you will say...when you talk to me with respect call me back until then...I have nothing to say to youl

Upvote 0

Godisgr8r

Contributor
Jan 5, 2006
North Carolina
✟28,317.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It is hard...I understand...but you know what you are better at it...and if we can just keep telling you how wonderful you are ...maybe the next time he talks to you that way you will say...when you talk to me with respect call me back until then...I have nothing to say to youl
I'll have to do that! I will do better. He just catches me off guard. He has been so unlike himself lately, so I guess I thought he was getting better, my fault I forgot who I was dealing with.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Abigayle's Legacy

Senior Contributor
Aug 9, 2006
✟29,111.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hi guys! Just a quick good night. I'm feeling crummy and headed for bed.

Love you all! Especially Tomato Jo.
Twinkie...just when I need it most...you love on me...you really are my twin...I love you too Meggie very much!

Upvote 0

Abigayle's Legacy

Senior Contributor
Aug 9, 2006
✟29,111.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0