Virginia
✟224,439.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Rarely thankful for what I have and constantly think life could be better. Same about myself personally feeling I lack any purpose. But then God does something amazing, a day when it feels you couldn't had planned it better. Not the ideal as you would had thought, except somehow the day just feels right. Lord Jesus said first you must clean what's on the inside before the outside. If you stay hopefully not letting the negativity pile on and remember it's always greener on the other side, it helps to focus on what's important and what you have.

Everything we have and who we are is thanks to God and in the end our being and purpose in life is simply living this life for Him. That's all I need to remember and live for, I'm thankful He gave His only Son for us to be redeemed and know Him. Thankful for the Lord Himself, Jesus who willingly according to God's will gave His life for me. Compared to what He gone through from persecution to crucifixion is more than I can ever imagine for myself, if it wasn't for Him who overcame death I'd be lost. So thanks to God and Jesus, for once in a blue moon I giving blessings; bless God and Jesus who're in heaven, may they have joy and love forever!

• Agree
Reactions: nChrist

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Rarely thankful for what I have and constantly think life could be better. Same about myself personally feeling I lack any purpose. But then God does something amazing, a day when it feels you couldn't had planned it better. Not the ideal as you would had thought, except somehow the day just feels right. Lord Jesus said first you must clean what's on the inside before the outside. If you stay hopefully not letting the negativity pile on and remember it's always greener on the other side, it helps to focus on what's important and what you have.

Everything we have and who we are is thanks to God and in the end our being and purpose in life is simply living this life for Him. That's all I need to remember and live for, I'm thankful He gave His only Son for us to be redeemed and know Him. Thankful for the Lord Himself, Jesus who willingly according to God's will gave His life for me. Compared to what He gone through from persecution to crucifixion is more than I can ever imagine for myself, if it wasn't for Him who overcame death I'd be lost. So thanks to God and Jesus, for once in a blue moon I giving blessings; bless God and Jesus who're in heaven, may they have joy and love forever!
Romans 12:14 WEB
Bless those who persecute you; bless, and don't curse.

Pray for knowledge of God’s will for you.
Anonymous

Upvote 0

Brotherly Spirit

Site Supporter
Feb 22, 2017
Virginia
✟224,439.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Romans 12:14 WEB
Bless those who persecute you; bless, and don't curse.

Pray for knowledge of God’s will for you.
Anonymous

Thank you dqhall for the verse. It's not easy to give blessings and do God's will. But I'll continue to pray as you suggest for knowing God personally. I appreciate Him the best I can, yet I know feeling in my heart more of myself could be given. What I mean is coming to Jesus for His self in place of my own and then by Him come to God.

It's been made obvious to me I'm not Jesus and if not for Him I'd be more lost. His character is inherently different then mine and unlike Him I tend to be self-centered (selfish) even in faith. Again I'm thankfully to Jesus who embodies God having the Holy Spirit, He's my hope being merciful and that God is compassionate toward me not judging but forgiving.

Upvote 0

Brotherly Spirit

Site Supporter
Feb 22, 2017
Virginia
✟224,439.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Wanting to share a Psalm I read and sang this morning. It being Thanksgiving I'll post here, I didn't remember this thread until I came to this forum. How quickly we forget, but it's just needing to be reminded. If we didn't live our lives considering and doing other things, we wouldn't have much in our life. What's relevant is when we have the time like today to slow ourselves. Then just give yourself considering what you have, where they came from and what they mean to you. Also surprise, be thankful in return, when possible be there for people considering the same.

Okay, now I wasn't sure how to start my Thanksgiving day. So I decided to keep it lighthearted yet meaningful. I turned my mini-New Testament, orange colored and from Gideon's International to Psalms. The first Psalm I saw was Psalms 8, which I think fits the day read verses like Psalms 8:3-4 "When I consider Your heavens, the work of Your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have ordained. What is man that You are mindful of him, and the son of man that You visit him?"

Praise the Lord for what has given to us, be thankful for his blessings and share it with others. Life is fulfilling when we are with people in our lives and getting the most from it together. God bless this Thanksgiving to have Him in mind and with Him all the love to give.

Last edited:
Upvote 0