Canmanico, Valencia, Bohol
✟44,295.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Fellow Christians here, I am back again after another MIA here in the board. I am proud to boast the Lord God Almighty's power that healed me just when I am already physically losing for I myself got a second round of my country's resident star of disease... Dengue Fever last September 1 (Wednesday).

At first, I felt so weak, very low appetite for eating foods, failing for my platelet count went down and down but then a Spirit from the above came that strengthened me when I was on my way back home to my mom's hospital for IV transfusion of fluids. I got weaker by that time I was on my way due to my platelet count droping down and that even my pain tolerance fell. The fever and the pain were too powerful but then the same Spirit brought the people (particularly my family and friends as well as old acquaintances that are close to me) in to my care and strengthening and so I was given moral and emotional support and with that, my good feelings for God increased for letting me see His awesome grace and glory. Various phlebotomies for HCT & platelet and thrice did the doctors and nurses transfer the IV from left-right-left. Then by the time came when my platelet became 54 x 109per liter, my weakest moment but the succeeding CBCs for hematocrit and platelet shows 61-62-63-64 X 109/L until such time it reached 104 and finally 204 x 109/L. Man did I start playing "Thank You Lord" for His glorious power of healing and never ending love IS ALWAYS THERE!

THANK YOU LORD GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST! HALLELUJAH TO THE LAMB!

YouTube - Don Moen thank you Lord

YouTube - Hallelujah To The Lamb

GOD BE PRAISED FOREVER!!! :bow::bow::bow:
OTL orz (Big or small, BOW DOWN TO HIM FOR HIS POWER AND GLORY!!!)

Last edited: