Oct 16, 2007
Kentucky
Visit site
✟15,159.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
i just wanted to say a little thank you to everyone who has helped me get acclimated yesterday and today!! i appreciate all their generostiy and all the blessings i recieved!!! you all have made the first 2 days of being on this forum very enjoyabe!!! i hope to hear from you all in the future, and hope to meet lots of new people here!!! this is a great site!!!:thumbsup:

Reactions: Jesusizthe1

CorkyM

Oct 14, 2007
✟7,685.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
i just wanted to say a little thank you to everyone who has helped me get acclimated yesterday and today!! i appreciate all their generostiy and all the blessings i recieved!!! you all have made the first 2 days of being on this forum very enjoyabe!!! i hope to hear from you all in the future, and hope to meet lots of new people here!!! this is a great site!!!:thumbsup:
Hello and Welcome.

Upvote 0

musicluvr25

Oct 2, 2007
home
✟7,776.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello.

Upvote 0