Texas Snow is Fake!!!

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,822.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
we have snow on ground & going try above to see what happens, be back soon
Exactly the same thing is going to happen because when you put a flame to snow, it sublimates and the soot from the flame sets onto the snow.

Reactions: Halbhh
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,659.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Texans are that clueless about snow?
Other than the northern extreme, they really don't have much experience with it. I lived in Houston for six years and in all that time we only had sleet once and the ice all melted by noon.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,659.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
we have snow on ground & going try above to see what happens, be back soon
The trick is not to pack it too tight and hold the flame to the side. It's kind of cool the way the light diffuses and refracts within the lit snowball.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
They could be influenced by reports of China’s efforts to produce fake rain and snow.

Business Insider: China is massively expanding its weather-modification program, saying it will be able to cover half the country in artificial rain and snow by 2025

Business Insider: China spent millions on a shady project to control the weather ahead of the Beijing Olympics — and dozens of other countries are doing it too

Climate Science News: Can fake rain wash away China’s polluted air? South Korea is going to help them find out

Singularity Hub: China Plans to Bring Artificial Rain to Area Three Times the Size of Spain

Yours in His Service,

~bella

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,238,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
I thought it would be fun to post a video of what is really going on with the snowballs.
There IS a conspiracy here, and this guy is just trying to cover it up. Call the National Enquirer. Call Joe Biden. We need to expose this conspiracy before they do it to Florida and southern California and Hawaii. Or maybe Mexico and Central America.

Upvote 0

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,159,606.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I thought this was funny:

Heh, we were living near Austin about 11 years back and there was a tiny bit of snow, like 1/4th of an inch and just time enough to make a tiny snowman for a while. It was fun. Now I live where I shovel the snow into 4 foot high mounds alongside my driveway.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
The snow is fake because climate change is fake news. lol.

I recall one year that there was hail dump in mexico, and that's further south than texas. Only fake because it is in texas.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,659.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Now I live where I shovel the snow into 4 foot high mounds alongside my driveway.
It rarely snows that much here but if it snows 6 inches on the ground, I get 2 feet in my driveway between the street plows and the sidewalk plows. Last time, I hadn't been home in a couple weeks, so the driveway mound was frozen solid from the street salt, the sun and the cold, cold weather.

• Agree
Reactions: Halbhh
Upvote 0