In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello. Anyone ellses voice to text?
how can' I get this to work right? Who can tell me how you do? How you do it? I hope you can decipher for half of it. I've done all the tutorials. I'm using a Dell laptop with a good built in microphone

picked up that sentence up good. I can't type with my hands very well, as I have neurapathy. And we really sold me down. Slows me down. . All right over and out

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Tarun Tarun. Tujh ko embarked on Chinese New Jersey. Stop. Stop.

OK...:sigh: this me back using my poor Old hand don't s wrong with this.
\\

o, never worked. It worked too determined. It worked too. I haven't used a voice to text. For over a week. Sohu apparently. I need to learn how to talk better. I need to be in like one program. To talk in an automated robotic v Too bad it can't pick up laughter books. Everybody else's electrolytes. ay is good. Backspac Backspac death command in work.
Temple run

Anyone else. Want to try type in it here with a voice. With a voice text machine. I would appreciate some help. I have to talk so loud. Select this word properly, and it probably bothering my family. Over and out.

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Test blue test. Well, good morning. It's a Monday morning. It's Monday morning and Azad. I put a few words in here and see how the text, how the machines working, see if it'll pick up my words. Royal Adelaide Hospital, North Terrace, Bobs, I mean, I don't know. Donald Southwest, what Ryman Oregon. I'm in Oregon, and I'm looking out my window at the roaring sunrise or sun. It's been up a while. But one problem is, I mean, I'm typing this while I'm in bed. And I'm blinded by the sunlight. Even though I have a? Dirt out curtain up. Dark out dark. Curtain hope. Up. But the curtain isn't dark enough. Soldiers in sunlight. It lets in sunlight. Go take a picture. Go take a picture. I have a camera. I take a picture of how beautiful the sun looks like right now. It's clouds stuff.

Rahul just learns something with this. Alcohol is wrong, guys like every time I say alcohol is wrong, you know, I didn't say that. I get some frustrated over the same time. Same time. This boy's texting seems to pick up the wrong words, tighten whatever it wants to type in. Add an excess, I don't know. You can't talk softly. You gotta talk to the kind of a big voice. Now it took out some of my life to win it, but something else in the I don't know. Seems like everything is kind of going haywire in the world, in the world, just to it ain't Ukraine. Switch to Ukraine, it's somebody else. Who is really a big jerk him? Thiru Chennai. Switch to Futon. This thing cannot say Putin.
Well, I finally said his name. I don't know. He just a egomania. Maniac s New service 3rd annual sentence. Approval koi. Moderator. Christian forms. Forums. Shah. Show. Games. Our blog. That's that one. Cha Cha Cha. Kurti afterwards. Cab Menorian. Hey Cortana, Cortina I didn't say Cortana. What's it want? It's duping. Wants me to pick up cortini. Prabhu do a better job at reading, reading and typing. I imagine. Or maybe that's what the machine thinks. This thing where is y'all? It just gets so tiring, you know, trying to speak right minute. This messes up. So I'm gonna say the old chain. Goodbye and over and out.

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello. 123. But he seemed to pick it up much now. Play picks up Nick Sutton. Mixed. Next time, I think I will buy one at understands a man talk. Old. Man, man. Human talk. Yeah, you may not have machine. Grooming the letters show. I give up the my over and out.

Upvote 0

Leaf473

Jul 17, 2020
Northeast
✟181,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello. 123. But he seemed to pick it up much now. Play picks up Nick Sutton. Mixed. Next time, I think I will buy one at understands a man talk. Old. Man, man. Human talk. Yeah, you may not have machine. Grooming the letters show. I give up the my over and out.
Hi! I do voice typing all the time. I just saw this thread. I'm actually voice typing this in right now.

I'm using an Android phone, and step one is to get gboard, if it's not already on your phone.

Reactions: mnorian
Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Or if you're using a PC, I'd be interested in exploring that with you, too :)
Hi Leaf.
I don't use a phone; just a LT. When I use Google search on voice/text; it works a lot better than here on CF reply boxes.

What were you thinking of exploring? :scratch:

Upvote 0

Leaf473

Jul 17, 2020
Northeast
✟181,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Leaf.
I don't use a phone; just a LT. When I use Google search on voice/text; it works a lot better than here on CF reply boxes.

Well, it sounded like you were looking for a way that you could use voice typing, instead of finger typing on a keyboard. I used to be good at Old fashioned typing, but as I got older, my fingers just don't like to move like that.

I like exploring just about any kind of tech issue, especially ones that make people's lives easier.

It sounds like you're on a laptop? Have you checked out this article? (Is this what you were trying out up above?)

Let me know more details, if you want :heart:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Leaf473

Jul 17, 2020
Northeast
✟181,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
OK, so now I'm using voice typing karma that is the Microsoft version, on Chrome. Seems to work pretty well. Including the punctuation, which it is adding automatically. I mean when I say the word for that kind of punctuation, it adds it. But as you can see, right after typing, I mean right after the word typing, there's the word karma. I think that's because I stumbled when I said the word,. But anyways, and now I can see that in that previous sentence just before the and, things got a little bit messed up.

So I did the above on my wife's laptop with widows 10 and voice typing. I didn't edit it at all. Now I'm typing on the keyboard because for some reason, the voice typing froze after I said New Paragraph.

Upvote 0

Leaf473

Jul 17, 2020
Northeast
✟181,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
oh, now it's back to working again. i did restart the computer. but it looks like it's not contacting the microsoft mothership to clear things up. things like capitalising the beginning of the sentence. but anyways, this is posted unedited. pure voice typing. don't know why it's not capitalizing, it used to.

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I leave I. Highly. Airline, I'm on a laptop. I don't really hear it. I don't know what to say. I read that article that you posted from Microsoft. And, I don't know, it helped a little bit, but it really didn't, you know, help with dictation. Dictation here. This thing is working pretty good today. However, now. I want to know. Don't know. Don't know really what I want to know. The machine added that in.

Wait and see if you type. You're typing now. So I'm gonna see what you got saying. And thanks for helping me. And God bless. Over and out.

Munorian.

Reactions: Leaf473
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟251,391.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Luddite here. I would love to be able to "speak" my posts, have the computer type what I am saying, and then go back and edit to fix mistakes. But, and I am not even sure how to ask this question, is the capability to do voice to text a feature of CF? or of my internet browser, or of my operating system? Or what?

In short, can anyone please tell me how I might be able to use voice to text here on CF? The bad news is that my computer is a 10 year old Mac - not sure if I have up-to-date software to even handle voice to text.

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Luddite here. I would love to be able to "speak" my posts, have the computer type what I am saying, and then go back and edit to fix mistakes. But, and I am not even sure how to ask this question, is the capability to do voice to text a feature of CF? or of my internet browser, or of my operating system? Or what?

In short, can anyone please tell me how I might be able to use voice to text here on CF? The bad news is that my computer is a 10 year old Mac - not sure if I have up-to-date software to even handle voice to text.
Hi Luddite. :)

It's part of the operating system and I think it is on any year of Mac. Here is how to set it up>>

mnorian

Reactions: expos4ever
Upvote 0

Leaf473

Jul 17, 2020
Northeast
✟181,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Hi expos4ever,

I believe it's built into the mac, but available on many other kinds of devices as well.

What kind of device do you most want to use? A laptop / desktop? A phone?

Upvote 0

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟251,391.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi expos4ever,

I believe it's built into the mac, but available on many other kinds of devices as well.

What kind of device do you most want to use? A laptop / desktop? A phone?
Thanks. Laptop.

Upvote 0

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟251,391.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0