Manila
✟34,975.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Some religious people saying that they got healed because the did recite the rosary 5x a day.

Some religious, let's say muslim, saying Allah Changed their life, like womanizing before, lust, etc.... honestly speaking, I don't know what to say with this, after I shared my testimony from our Lord Jesus....

I thought only our Lord Jesus can do miracle?

What does the Bible say about this?

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Some religious people saying that they got healed because the did recite the rosary 5x a day.

Some religious, let's say muslim, saying Allah Changed their life, like womanizing before, lust, etc.... honestly speaking, I don't know what to say with this, after I shared my testimony from our Lord Jesus....

Satan is well able to counterfeit miracles and we are warned not to be fooled by them.

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I thought only our Lord Jesus can do miracle

Christianity does not stand upon the number or types of miracles that are done, but upon the historical fact of Jesus live, death and resurrection.

This is what no other religions can copy.

• Winner
Reactions: Junia
Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Most people who experience an improvement in their medical condition, whether they're Christian or Muslim or something else, attribute the turnaround to a miracle received in response to prayer. Many times, it owes to something else, but they naturally are going to say it was a miraculous healing.

Reactions: WDSobieski
Upvote 0

thecolorsblend

If God is your Father, who is your Mother?
Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2013
Gotham City, New Jersey
✟308,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

I think something Christians should consider is the fact that while Our Lord is the way, the truth and the life, the non-Christians still have something to impart. They don't have the fullness of truth, they may follow the wrong religion, but that doesn't invalidate everything they say or the experiences that shape them.

God can work in other people's lives even if they are not Christians. His law is written on other hearts as well as ours and it's feasible that they will be convicted by that law. Even if they experience a significant "conversion" to an errant religion such as Islam, they're still experiencing the reality of our true God convicting them. They may be misinterpreting that conviction but their conviction is still real and legitimate inasmuch as they recognize their sinful ways.

In the end, the defining characteristic of the Christian faith isn't the number of miracles we witness. It ultimately comes down to Our Lord being the way, the truth and the life. That's the major point.

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Thanks for the answer about Improving their character. But my question didn't answer about they got healed from other gods
To add to my response, please keep this in mind. Sickness and disease are of Satan. What he puts on a person he can also remove. The healing is real enough but the source of healing in that case is wrong. We can expect lying signs and wonders as Satan attempts to deceive the elect.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,676,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

You might find some helpful responses in this section as well.
Theology (Christians only) | Christian Forums

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums