Not open for further replies.

dmiller

FiddlePicker
Jul 17, 2004
Lake Superior's North Shore
✟2,243.00
Faith
Non-Denom
This is from a friend of mine in Michigan asking for prayer for Paul, who was in a terrible snowmoble accident on Sat. 1/22. Please pray for him.
Please pray for Paul, who was involved in a terrible snowmobile accident. Paul was out on his sled, alone when he crashed.

Another snowmobiler happened along this same trail and found him, thank God! He was unconscious, the man somehow put him on his own sled after calling 911 and drove him to a main road to meet paramedics, etc.
Six broken ribs, punctured heart, two broken arms that they had to take veins from his legs to repair, one broken leg, multiple cuts and bruises, facial lacerations that will require a plastic surgeon to repair.

Thanks for prayers. Since yesterday, they've fixed all they can fix until he's ready for more, plus rehab ahead of him.

He's in ICU in a trauma unit of a very good hospital in northern Michigan.
Thank you all (in advance) for praying for Paul, and his family.

David

(edited to change *ruptured heart*, to *punctured heart*)

Maggis

Dec 18, 2004
Icklesham
Visit site
✟238.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:prayer: Father, Thank You for the good samaritan who rescued Paul. I pray that you will be with Paul in a way that he can know the Saviour cares for him. Be with him in his time of need and Father please comfort those who care for him. Thank You that you saved Paul and may your will be done.

Thank You Father
Amen:bow:

Upvote 0

anna9559

Dec 7, 2004
✟6,339.00
Faith
Christian
Maggis said:
:prayer: Father, Thank You for the good samaritan who rescued Paul. I pray that you will be with Paul in a way that he can know the Saviour cares for him. Be with him in his time of need and Father please comfort those who care for him. Thank You that you saved Paul and may your will be done.

Thank You Father
Amen:bow:

:amen: Agreeing in prayer!:prayer:

Upvote 0

Maggis

Dec 18, 2004
Icklesham
Visit site
✟238.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:prayer: Father we continue to pray for Paul today. Only you know his true condition and how his friends and family feel at this moment. I pray the light of your Spirit will touch them, that you will watch over both him and them and be with them as they begin to come to terms with this terrible accident. Help them Father not to be angry with you but instead to turn to you at this time.

Thank You Father
Amen :bow:

Upvote 0

dmiller

FiddlePicker
Jul 17, 2004
Lake Superior's North Shore
✟2,243.00
Faith
Non-Denom
an update ---
His right arm doesn't look good, they are discussing amputation. The left arm looks better.
I'm not aware of updates on his heart except that he's not 'any worse'.
Sadly, Paul was drinking while driving his machine. Driving with one hand, holding his beer with other. :mad: and :(
He's got a LONG rehab ahead of him. Still in ICU, but little improvements at least.
Trading 12 ounces of *happiness*, for an arm, and possibly his life. Am now praying for his eternal life, as well as for his physical one. Seems like both are hanging in the balance. :(

David

Upvote 0

Maggis

Dec 18, 2004
Icklesham
Visit site
✟238.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father of compassion, I pray you will be with David and his friends as they continue to pray for Paul. Father you know how many are lost to addiction and also that even an incident such as this might not be enough to bring someone to their knees as insane as it sounds! So Father I ask that you will reach Paul where he is and that during this time you will provide those who can help him in his full recovery. Lord whatever his condition today be with him. Father please lead people to him who have been where he is, who have walked his walk and Lord lead people to him who will teach him the concepts of a day at a time and remain with him through it. I pray also Father that you will comfort his family in the same way. That you will bring compassion and serenity where needed most. I lift them and Paul to you. Thank You Lord. Amen. :prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟570,017.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Be with Paul as he heals and also be with him Lord physically as well as mentally and emotionally as also a grueling rehabilitation is also needed for him. Bless him and his family. In your name, amen.

Upvote 0

devoted daughter

Mar 14, 2004
✟14,195.00
Faith
Christian
May the Lord be with Paul during this difficult time; may the Lord protect him and help his body and spirit heal; may he face the future with strength and courage; may his doctors be guided and have insight to help Paul and give him comfort; may his family and all who seek to support him have strength and perseverance. INJC :pray:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.