Tell the truth (for singles)

K

Katie0873

I think there are certain features I'm attracted to, and sometimes race is involved, but I have found myself attracted to those of another race too. I think most importantly that I would be open to what God would want in the relationship - He knows if it would work out or not.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Have you ever taken an art class and have work you're proud of?

Upvote 0

Pink Angel

Sep 22, 2003
Arlington, Texas
Visit site
✟8,659.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
When I was in 7th grad i did this mold of a coffee cup, we had to be creative, and (this was when Titanic [the movie] was a huge deal) and the coffee cup was the titanic sinking and the handle was the smoke from the smoke stacks, I painted this thing and had many details on it, i was so proud of it, i think my teacher kept it...

did you ever have a crush on one of your school teachers?? this can range from K-college

Upvote 0

Pink Angel

Sep 22, 2003
Arlington, Texas
Visit site
✟8,659.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
yes, i do! I just moved into a house and they are all real nice they all introduced themselves instantly, and I have a rod iron gate into the back yard and puppies that like to fit through the holes and run into the front yard, so I tried to cover it with chicken wire but they still got out then i got packaging tape and covered the holes and they still got out i come home for lunch tosee a hold in the packaging tape, but the puppies were in a backyard and where the hole was someone wrapped a close hanger all around it so they couldnt get out.....so they are nice

what is the nicest thing someone has done for you? and who was it?

Upvote 0

ElElena

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
✟27,372.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Oh, That's so hard. So many people have done nice things for me.

One of the nicest things someone has done for me has to be when I was held several times when tears just flowed and flowed after my husband died. The quiet calm spirit of the child that held me helped me so much. It didn't happen once. It happened many times. I could feel the love of Jesus through that person.

Have you ever seen a baby born live and in person not on tv & it wasn't you giving birth to that child?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.