'Tell A Tourist' - outreach. Please pray..

Born_to_try

Nov 22, 2004
Visit site
✟16,977.00
I'm going to be taking part in something here in England called 'Tell A Tourist' which is a two week outreach in a city aimed at reaching mainly tourists as well as local people. The team's going to be made up of people from different churches and denominations and we work together to tell people about Jesus!
This is going to be the biggest step I've taken since I was ill with ME (and probably ever in this kind of thing) so I'm looking forward to it as well as a bit anxious about sticking it out with my health. If this is God's will I want to be able to do this for the full time!
So please would you pray for this mission, that God will use each person involved in this team. And also for my health -that God will enable me to do His will and grow in Him.

Thank you so much for your prayers :hug:

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Born_to_try said:
I'm going to be taking part in something here in England called 'Tell A Tourist' which is a two week outreach in a city aimed at reaching mainly tourists as well as local people. The team's going to be made up of people from different churches and denominations and we work together to tell people about Jesus!
This is going to be the biggest step I've taken since I was ill with ME (and probably ever in this kind of thing) so I'm looking forward to it as well as a bit anxious about sticking it out with my health. If this is God's will I want to be able to do this for the full time!
So please would you pray for this mission, that God will use each person involved in this team. And also for my health -that God will enable me to do His will and grow in Him.

Thank you so much for your prayers :hug:
In The Spirit Of Our Lord And Savior Jesus Christ I Pray That All Needs Are Met. I Pray For The Full Power Of The Holy Spirit To Enter And Bestow All His Gifts Which Will Meet Every Need. In Jesus Name I Pray. Before God I Kneel For You Are My Father. I Will Praise God Forever And Ever ! Amen:crossrc:

Upvote 0
S

StarryEyes

Heavenly Father, thank You for this woman's courage and for her heart. Lord I pray for everyone who will be taking part in doing Your work. I pray that many people come to know Christ through this and that You enable this lady to be able to do Your work. Father thank You for opportunities to seek the lost. I pray that You use each one of us in mighty ways that we may further Your Kingdom and experience the pure joy of seeing someone to Christ! In Jesus' Loving name, Amen.

Upvote 0