Mid West of the good USA
✟14,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
If Ted Cruz had an affair with Donald Trump's spokesperson, and gave hush money to Carly Fiorina's campaign, that is the biggest story of the election season so far. The National Enquirer was right about Jesse Jackson's and John Edwards' affairs, and they will definitely get sued to hell if they're not telling the truth.

I sincerely believe ted Cruz has not done any thing that should bring himself or his wife dishonor. I believe that this republican campaign has been the most destructive race I can ever remember. Trump has behaved in a despicable manor. Trumps' actions are that of a crude, rude person that every Christian should stand against. I could not in good conscience vote for Trump or Clinton. I do not know what I will do.

Upvote 0

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟98,686.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I sincerely believe ted Cruz has not done any thing that should bring himself or his wife dishonor. I believe that this republican campaign has been the most destructive race I can ever remember. Trump has behaved in a despicable manor. Trumps' actions are that of a crude, rude person that every Christian should stand against. I could not in good conscience vote for Trump or Clinton. I do not know what I will do.

Feel the Bern!

-- A2SG, had to be said.....

Upvote 0

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟98,686.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Say.....has anyone considered the idea that Ted Cruz deliberately linked false information to the Enquirer, knowing everyone will assume Trump did it, and use the publicity to completely discredit the Donald and secure the GOP nomination for himself?

Not saying he did, mind you, but it's a lot better to think about than Ted's sex life.

-- A2SG, shudder.....
BrainBleach220110725-22047-l9nu4f-1.gif

Upvote 0

chandraclaws

May 25, 2015
✟3,897.00
Faith
Christian
Say.....has anyone considered the idea that Ted Cruz deliberately linked false information to the Enquirer, knowing everyone will assume Trump did it, and use the publicity to completely discredit the Donald and secure the GOP nomination for himself?

Not saying he did, mind you, but it's a lot better to think about than Ted's sex life.

-- A2SG, shudder.....
That was my first thought.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hetta

I'll find my way home
Jun 21, 2012
the here and now
✟64,923.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Every decent person should vote against Donald. Religion has nothing to do with it.

Upvote 0

Hetta

I'll find my way home
Jun 21, 2012
the here and now
✟64,923.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Making sexual purity part of their political "brand" sure keeps coming back to bite Republicans in the heiny.
Don't these people watch House of Cards?

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
If Ted Cruz had an affair with Donald Trump's spokesperson, and gave hush money to Carly Fiorina's campaign, that is the biggest story of the election season so far. The National Enquirer was right about Jesse Jackson's and John Edwards' affairs, and they will definitely get sued to hell if they're not telling the truth.

http://www.conservativeoutfitters.c...-you-need-to-know-about-ted-cruzs-sex-scandal
Donald Trump's spokesperson categorically denies the claim. Since there are dual threads on this subject ...
Cruz blames Trump and his 'henchmen' for 'tabloid smear' | The Hill

“It is garbage, complete and utter lies,” the White House hopeful said to reporters in Wisconsin. “It is a tabloid smear, and it has come from Donald Trump and his henchmen.”
Trump spokeswoman Katrina Pierson, meanwhile, responded to claims she’s one of the mystery women mentioned in the Enquirer article, calling the situation “stupidity on all levels” on Twitter.

“Of course the National Enquirer story is 100 % FALSE!!!,” Pierson tweeted.

Michael Savage threatens to WITHDRAW SUPPORT from Trump over National Enquirer smear | The Right Scoop

Michael Savage said today on his radio show that the National Enquirer story smearing Ted Cruz is completely false, and he knows this based on a source he says he would trust with his life.​

Cruz: National Enquirer Sex Scandal Story Is ‘Garbage’ Peddled by ‘Sleazy Donald’ | The Blaze

But Cruz pushed back against the allegations Friday, saying front-runner Donald Trump is behind the story. David Pecker, the chief executive of the National Enquirer, is friends with Trump, and the National Enquirer has endorsed Trump.​

Which is really all one needs to know. :sigh:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

http://www.conservativeoutfitters.c...-you-need-to-know-about-ted-cruzs-sex-scandal
Good. Lord. Just when you thought this election cycle couldn't get any more soap opera ridiculous.

Upvote 0

nightflight

Veteran
Mar 13, 2006
Your dreams.
✟30,570.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I always figured that Ted Cruz's Bible thumping was just an act, especially since he showed no remorse or compassion for the people hurt when he refused to raise the debt ceiling.

And here we make tenuous connections....

Upvote 0

farout

Standing firm for Christ
Nov 23, 2015
Mid West of the good USA
✟14,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

-- A2SG, shudder.....

I do not believe he is that kind of man. I believe his testimony as a follower of Christ is solid, unless something comes to light that he has fooled a lot of people.

Upvote 0