Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Yes. That would tend to cut down on his influence within the Senate. However, Cruz acts like he sees the Senate as a backdrop to his future ambitions as opposed to an end in itself.
Perhaps ... or perhaps he's simply speaking truthfully what needs to be said.

To some it matters not who advances the country forward ... only that it does so. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

The Twister

Apr 13, 2009
✟9,684.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
saddamshirt3.jpg

He got what he deserved.

God bless America!

animatedflag1_zps8xymlmer.gif

Courtesy Of The Red, White And Blue (The Angry American) - Toby Keith

Upvote 0

praying

Snazzy Title Goes Here
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2004
New Jersey
✟86,040.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
On occasion it becomes necessary ... a fact acknowledged in the Bible.
Now also many nations are gathered against thee, that say, Let her be defiled, and let our eye look upon Zion.

But they know not the thoughts of the LORD, neither understand they his counsel: for he shall gather them as the sheaves into the floor.

Arise and thresh, O daughter of Zion: for I will make thine horn iron, and I will make thy hoofs brass: and thou shalt beat in pieces many people: and I will consecrate their gain unto the LORD, and their substance unto the Lord of the whole earth.

that's nice, not everyone believe in the bible and those that do don't agree on interpretation

Upvote 0

Joykins

free Crazy Liz!
Jul 14, 2005
Down in Mary's Land
✟29,390.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Perhaps ... or perhaps he's simply speaking truthfully what needs to be said.

To some it matters not who advances the country forward ... only that it does so. :thumbsup:

I think that's the wrong direction you're perceiving there--that seems to be exactly the 2003 war policy intention.

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I think that's the wrong direction you're perceiving there--that seems to be exactly the 2003 war policy intention.
And the scariest warmonger of all time, Ronald Reagan, got us involved in inextricable foreign conflicts. :doh:

Upvote 0