Did you realise that God was only ever going to propel you more and more to be part of His Creation?

• I wasn't ready to be propel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I was propelled further

• I grew to anticipate being propelled

• Total voters

Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
Hi there,

So a useful truth for developing a relationship with the Lord, is consider God's creative relationship, with Creation. The Bible sets out that God is separate to Creation (that He is hovering above it), and that He moves from there to an affirmation of what was created, according to what He spoke. The interesting thing here, is that God uses His Word, to open up Creation, to the forces that shape the species of the world, that He set in the midst of Creation. What specifically is the propelling, though?

We know that God speaks from a particular context and that He enlarges the sphere in which what He creates is centered, moving from the broadest aspect of Creation to its most specific - the question is, how could He do this, without separating the world and its paradise, from its source? The point is, that He compels what He creates, to enter into a cycle around its source, at a certain speed. As each stage of Creation is brought into focus, the propelling of previous stages, becomes more and more acute - even to the point that it becomes impossible to distinguish praise from the creatures that were created, to the way that they live with that praise.

And this is the point: God has given us living praise, which dwells in us, while what God creates with it - if we give it to Him - is propelled around us. We are literally in the world but not of it; given to the Sun's light but not consumed by it (because of our belief - let the reader note). What we need to do more than anything, is work with the Holy Spirit to ensure the praise within us has the most freedom - to reach God. If we do this, God is able to further propel us to command the orbit of our habitation against the retention of the light of the Sun - just as Joshua did in the Day of Battle (that is "propelling" through the previously propelled) and later just as Jesus did bringing all peoples to the cross, that He might propel people stuck at the cross, through the open tomb to salvation.

What we have now, is time between the cross and the compelling of the nations to come to the foot of the cross, in repentance. Gradually everyone will come to have the same inner working that the Disciples did, in following Jesus - this through God's propelling people through Salvation, to Redemption in the Holy Spirit and Deliverance in God (all more and more propelling). The importance of this, is simply to worship God, for what He has propelled us to become, knowing that we would be far worse than a womb, were it not for His Mercy.

I hope this has been of some encouragement to you, as you walk the Christian walk, humbly, as believers of God.