Handmaid of God, Mary
Jan 11, 2004
Visit site
✟11,649.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I reported a problem (well, actually a minor annoyance) in the CF thread reserved for software bug reporting. My complaint was this...when I open a CF screen the old purple, green and blue color bars are displayed and then the new all blue color over writes the old...in my little non-programer brain I thought perhaps the code was a fault, first loading one set of colors and then overwriting with another but the respondant does not observe this same effect.

I have a dsl connection in the US but my computer has some age on it...so she ain't as fast as she used to be. But what about the rest of you? Are you seeing technicolor as well, or only the blue?

RobNJ

So Long, And Thanks For All The Fish!
Aug 22, 2004
✟166,532.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Color complaints, from the person with the unreadable username color???? :p

Seriously, I've seen something like that, when my page here loads verrrrrry sloooooowly(and I'm on DSL too).. is that when you notice it?

I reported a problem (well, actually a minor annoyance) in the CF thread reserved for software bug reporting. My complaint was this...when I open a CF screen the old purple, green and blue color bars are displayed and then the new all blue color over writes the old...in my little non-programer brain I thought perhaps the code was a fault, first loading one set of colors and then overwriting with another but the respondant does not observe this same effect.

I have a dsl connection in the US but my computer has some age on it...so she ain't as fast as she used to be. But what about the rest of you? Are you seeing technicolor as well, or only the blue?

Upvote 0

Rowan

You are my brethren ♥
Apr 13, 2006
Allendale, MI
Visit site
✟16,998.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

I see it too. I'm using my school's connection, so I don't know the speed. Also, when this site is linked to in blogs (like yours maybe.... ;) ), that "snap shot" on the links on WordPress shows the old colors to me...old logo and all.

Upvote 0

ByzantineDixie

Handmaid of God, Mary
Jan 11, 2004
Visit site
✟11,649.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Thanks for the affirmation y'all...I thought I was seeing things for a while.

I see it too. I'm using my school's connection, so I don't know the speed. Also, when this site is linked to in blogs (like yours maybe.... ;) ), that "snap shot" on the links on WordPress shows the old colors to me...old logo and all.

LOL! I'll have to check that out. I really like those Snap Previews. Do you have a blog, too?

Upvote 0

Rowan

You are my brethren ♥
Apr 13, 2006
Allendale, MI
Visit site
✟16,998.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
LOL! I'll have to check that out. I really like those Snap Previews. Do you have a blog, too?

I have one here, but I don't update it that much. I just write as it comes to me.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.