Tears Of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tears Of Blood Appear On Virgin Mary Statue

LINK with video

(CBS 13) (CBS 13) SACRAMENTO The Catholic faithful are calling it a miracle. So they're bringing their cameras, their rosaries, their children and grandchildren to an otherwise quiet church on the outskirts of town.

"To me, personally, it is a miracle. You believe it or don't believe it, that's okay. But I strongly believe it", says Sacramento resident Andre Nguyen.

It is ar the Vietnamese Catholic Martyrs Church, that an outdoor statue of the Virgin Mary appears to be shedding tears of blood. Tears that stream down her face onto her robe, testing the faith of all who come.

"I think that at this time in history, in terms of what's happening in the United States, what's happening in the church, that this is possibly a sign", says Sacramento Resident Brenda Harris.

Parishoners first noticed the tears of blood on Wednesday. But fearing they were put there by pranksters, a priest here wiped the statue clean, only to have those tears return over the weekend.

The church has now contacted the Catholic Diocese in hopes an investigation will be launched. Many are so convinced it's real, they weep.

Ky Truong, who does maintenance at the church says he saw the tears rolling down the statues face around 8:30 Sunday morning. Like most at the church, he sees it as a call for prayer.

The church is located at 10371 Jackson Road.

By Marcy Valenzuela

(© MMV, CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved.)

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟445,265.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
The priest wiped the statue clean and the blood returned.

A witness saw it start, so I would think sceptics always have an answer, when they really arent any.

Thanks for the link. ;) GOD is calling the world back...Or I feel He is capable to do so.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.