CFpetRESCUER4

Dec 7, 2005
✟16,083.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi everyone.

This is our discussion thread where you can discuss anything you would like. You can ask questions, let us know how your doing and also to get to know each other and help each other out....

Group_animals.jpg
Cant we all just get along.... heehee

HannahAnna

Sorry...Not perfect just forgiven.
Aug 22, 2006
San Antonio
✟13,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Blue I tried to pm you those changes we talked about, but it seems you need to free up your message space, so couldn't send those to you, please pm me when all is clear so I can get those to you right away.

Much love, Melissa aka HannahAnna:wave:

Upvote 0

HannahAnna

Aug 22, 2006
San Antonio
✟13,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
My messeges are all cleared up now you can send away.. I'm bad about deleting messeges I like to keep them...lol
I'm done, I've sent them to you, okay.
Hey whatever happened to Disciple's_Cross?
Now he goes by Avatwin or something like that, did he leave us?

Upvote 0

HannahAnna

Aug 22, 2006
San Antonio
✟13,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hey Blue, hope your dsl is working. noticed you haven't been online in a few days.

Is Team Love doing ok? You guys need any help?
Thank you Ravenscape for your offer, I'll take you up on it the minute I run into a jam, but so far everything is fine and as for Blue I'm sure she is having lots of fun, while she's away I'm left in charge of things and I'll try my best. Again thanks!

Melissa aka HannahAnna:wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HannahAnna

Aug 22, 2006
San Antonio
✟13,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Whoohoo! I musta missed the memo about blue's honeymoon. That's FANTASTIC!

HannahAnna, if you need anything, I'm online every day, hiding in the armory design area. Just shoot me an email if I can help with anything.
Will do, okay!

Upvote 0

HannahAnna

Aug 22, 2006
San Antonio
✟13,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
:wave: Just wanna say Hi to all my teamates, and compliment you on a job well done everyone is doing great:thumbsup: , lets make CFpR4 proud, okay so lets do our best til she gets back alright?:clap:

jonnyboy12, K9_Trainer, Xcarvengerx if you have any questions please pm me, okay!

Upvote 0

HannahAnna

Aug 22, 2006
San Antonio
✟13,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
You are doing a good job HannahAnna. If I can help in anyway please let me know. bfly
Thank you so much that means alot to me, i'll take you up on that offer if need be, again thanks, you and Ravenscape have truly made me feel great about being part of this whole team in general:thumbsup: . God bless!:wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

cffosterAngel6

~ Remember to feed your pet~
Jul 23, 2006
Alabama the Beautiful
✟8,587.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
You are a part of this forum and equally as important as all are. This is a great place for the teens to learn a lot about life. Joy and sadness, life and death, responsibility, learning to work together as a team for the same goals. You are being a great leader by word and actions. Having the right attitude toward your job and yourself. You are a great example for others to follow and seems like they are doing that. All of you keep up the good work.

Upvote 0

HannahAnna

Aug 22, 2006
San Antonio
✟13,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
You are a part of this forum and equally as important as all are. This is a great place for the teens to learn a lot about life. Joy and sadness, life and death, responsibility, learning to work together as a team for the same goals. You are being a great leader by word and actions. Having the right attitude toward your job and yourself. You are a great example for others to follow and seems like they are doing that. All of you keep up the good work.
Thanks and may God bless you!

Upvote 0

cffosterAngel6

Jul 23, 2006
Alabama the Beautiful
✟8,587.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Well I am shocked to say the least, I don't know why but I though you were a teen. I went onto your homepage to sign you up as my buddy and and you are a grandmother too. Well so much for all those who say the older ones can't keep up with the younger ones. We can make them sweat and we will be just cozing along while they are dragging behind. The pets love age no matter what the condition, don't they. lol

Upvote 0

cffosterAngel6

Jul 23, 2006
Alabama the Beautiful
✟8,587.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Hi Blue, Glad to have you back. Oh, my yes we have them being born every day. I have been thinking maybe the price of blessings should be raised for creating a new pet to make adoption look more favorable. Maybe to set the adoption price at 500 and raise the creation price up 500. Please don't shoot me, it is just a suggestion. We are having too many created and sold within a week of that time. This would cause people to give a little more thought to their actions.

Blue I know you have been involved in this process much more than I have and you know the habits of the members better than I do. What is your opinion or what have you experienced in this situation in your length of time here.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.