Taylor Marshall & Christopher Ferrara on the social kingship of Christ (102mins)

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟434,190.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
So this is a long podcast episode, but @Rhamiel and I both checked it out and thought it was VERY good. I think most of you are familiar with Dr. Marshall by now cause I've shared some of his content. If you're not familiar with Christopher Ferrara, he's a pro-life attorney, author of several books and contributor to The Remnant.

The bulk of the discussion is understanding what it really means to say "Christ is King" and how a lot of people misunderstand that; what a society properly governed with Christ as King would look like in a practical sense, as well as a historical observation of how civilization has regressed since societies began rejecting monarchy.

Much of this is wrapped up in Fatima so they relate it all through that. They also spend the first few minutes of the podcast discussing President Trump's appearance at the March for Life this year, what he said, how he was received, and then connect that to the social kingship of Christ as well.

Anyway, I know it's a very long piece (1hr, 42m) so I understand if that makes it difficult to find time for, but I really recommend it! If it's easier to listen while you're commuting to/from work, or doing other things throughout the day, this is also available through various podcast channels including Apple (just search for Taylor Marshall, and it's episode 363 How Fatima's Third Secret Relates to the Social Reign of Christ the King with Christopher Ferrara.

Cheers!

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟434,190.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I’ll give this a look. Don’t mistake me for an expert on the social kingship. But what I know about it makes it sound infinitely better than, say, the current model.

I'm no expert either, but I totally agree with you.

Upvote 0