Oct 19, 2005
Earth now heaven later
✟67,365.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Hi Sparks_will_Fly & Aimz,

I know how you both feel I am about 5' 10":)

It's takes getting use to still woking on that had to learn to accept it.

The part I don't like is everyone thinking that you are older than what you are, Being tall has both positive and negative side just like being short. Funny thing is my mom was telling me that my doctor thought I would be average height:)

Upvote 0

Lil'_Miss_Princess_Aimz

Sep 20, 2005
sydney,australia
Visit site
✟30,226.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
yea, in all fairnes though, i dont actually mind being tall... cuz most of my friends r now around my height so im not considered "tall" compared to every1... although it did used to b a lil bit of a problemo. lol.

but hey, guess thats wot u get for having tall relatives on BOTH sides of the family... lol, :D

Upvote 0

Lil'_Miss_Princess_Aimz

Sep 20, 2005
sydney,australia
Visit site
✟30,226.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
lol yea... every1 used to ask me if i played basketball.... in reality, i actually hate the game (like to play it that is..)

lol.. just rememebering a time when i went on a mission to the Phillipines... was awesome... i got asked by a Filipino if i was an Olympic Swimmer. it was awesome. lol.

Upvote 0

Lil'_Miss_Princess_Aimz

Sep 20, 2005
sydney,australia
Visit site
✟30,226.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
hmmm -- well maybe u should go for a knee length dress?? that way it doesnt have to be long.... it might work...

as for shoes -- there are loads of places where u can buy nice flat shoes for relatively cheap prices... well, u can over here anyways

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

graciesings

It is so ordered.
Mar 11, 2013
Texas
✟18,462.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I am 6'1. My brother was laughing a few minutes ago because he saw me playing a child size guitar. He said, "You make that thing look like a ukulele!"

I'm too tall for most tall jeans. I look for the longest denim skirts I can find and wear those all the time. And yes, I wear platform heels, the 7 inch kind.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ludicrus

Aug 25, 2013
✟15,659.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
5' 10" here. In 10th grade I grew another inch!!!

Tall, short waisted. Women's jeans never fit me except when hip huggers were in style and then they actually fit!

So, I've been wearing men's jeans for over a decade and don't feel a bit guilty.

30 waist (halfway between my real waist and my hips) 32 long. Used to be longer until my knees wore out and I got older. I think I shrank.

I did finally find a sewing pattern for zip up culottes that are actually my size and I'm working on sewing a bunch of those now. The same pattern I wore in High School, LOL!

I've never much been one to care if they are in style or not. I just wear what is comfortable.

Upvote 0

1CHTHUS

Fishing
Sep 16, 2013
Brisbane
✟7,650.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Liberals
i certanlly fit this category!
i measure in at 6'1"
hello i'm new so i just thought i would say hello, and introduce my self and i agree with you all buying clothing is one thing, fitting into the clothing is a separate thing entirely.

i alike one of you just buy mens jeans and again i'm fine with it you can buy some really nice clothing, on chance i do check out specialty shops when shopping for jeans though! just is easier to walk into any shop though and buy mens jeans and let's be honest it's not like it uncomfortable to wear either!

there are many down sides of being tall.. however there are some good things with being tall though! you can always see over racks at where your friends are and the way out of things, can find your car easier too!

Sarah

Upvote 0

NOTWHATIWAS

I take my stage direction from God.
Jun 27, 2016
Oregon, USA
✟20,309.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Single
I went back 7 pages..gave up and thought the short people have a club. Tall females need a club. Like 5'10" and up!Am I the only Giraffe on here? I'm 5'11". Come on..there has to be more!!! Please join me.I feel like an amazon!^_^ ^_^ ^_^

I'm 5'11" !:clap:

Upvote 0