✟1,357,379.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Colossians 2:8 ESV

“See to it that no one takes you captive by philosophy and empty deceit, according to human tradition, according to the elemental spirits of the world, and not according to Christ.”

Other than speaking of individuals who are liars and deceivers, who love to manipulate, trick, and trap others, there are two main areas where people are now being taken captive by empty deceit. One is via the government, big business, and the media, which are all in cahoots together, and the other is via the institutional church which is in cahoots with the government and the world and big business. One is considered secular and the other religious, but both can be and are being extremely deceptive.

Government Deception

When I was growing up as a child, both in school and in the institutional church I was being taught government worship. We were instructed to put hand over heart and to recite the Pledge of Allegiance to our government. And a pledge is a vow, and allegiance is fidelity, so we were vowing our fidelity to the US government with hand over heart. And then we were taught to sing patriotic songs of worship to the government and to honor our military as our heroes and as our saviors who were keeping us safe.

Since I was being taught to do these things at church gatherings as well as at school, I saw them as good things. And so I trusted my government, and I believed the things that they told me, and I trusted the news media that what they were telling me was the truth. I assumed that the news was really the news, and I never considered that any of it might be contrived. I easily bought into the whole “hanging chads” thing in the 2000 presidential election, too, for I didn’t know any better. I was duped!

It wasn’t until I was 54 years old, in 2004, that my eyes began to be opened to the truth of what is really going on in the world and in the church, though I had been seeing some of the deception in the church for some time, but not to this extent until around this time period. It was in November of 2004 when the Lord began speaking to me about these things and he began leading me to do research on our government and on specific groups associated with our political leaders and with the US government.

Since that time, I have never looked at our government, the news media, or the institutional church in quite the same light as I did before. For now my eyes were being opened to the truth. And the Lord led me to read all sorts of documents about the history of our nation, which doesn’t all agree with what it written in our school history books, and I was learning how we were founded more on a mixture of religious beliefs rather than just on Christianity, and how that free masonry, which is a religion, was and is a big part of the founding of our nation, which is also seen in our symbols.

I also learned about the Satanic symbols in the layout of our capital, and about how so many of our nation’s statues and buildings were modeled after Greek, Roman, and Egyptian gods and goddesses and their temples. And I learned about the symbols in our national emblems and what they all mean, and about what our nation was really founded upon and for what purpose, and the purpose was not to worship the one true God. Certainly Christianity did play a huge role in the founding of America, but there was a lot of Satanic and foreign religions’ beliefs and practices thrown into the mix.

Then the Lord began teaching me about the Elite of the world, the shadow government (the de facto government of the USA), the Bilderbergs, the Trilateral Commission, the Council on Foreign Relations, CEOs of corporations, NATO, the UN, the IMF, the World Bank, the Federal Reserve, the Jewish nation, and the US government, and so much more, and how they were all tied in together, and how they were all part of the “beast system.” And all this involved many years of research. And none of this was I ever aware of before 2004. I was blinded to so much before then.

Then I began to learn about our nation’s involvements militarily in other nations and how the US and their military are the world’s worst terrorists, and how our nation founded, equipped, trained, and financed so many of these terrorist groups that our nation is supposedly going after in order to protect us and our freedoms. And I learned how we are the primary military arm of this beast system which is conquering and has conquered the nations of the world, and now including our own, and how all of this is fulfilling what it talks about in Revelation 13, especially.

So, the bottom line here is that I learned that the US government is not what it portends to be and that it is working to bring in this rule of the beast, this New World One World global totalitarian government, and how our government heads (most of them) have betrayed us, and lied to us, and manipulated and tricked us into believing their lies.

And I think with the global events of the past two years that many more people have had their eyes opened to the truth, too, which is a good thing, so that fewer people are now falling for the deceptions, and many more are questioning what their leaders have been telling them.

Church Deception

Now this one I talk about much, but church deception is closely tied in with government deception, for most of this is coming from Satan and is coming through those who are of this beast system, for they are out to destroy Christians and their faith, and they are out to destroy Jesus Christ and his gospel. And their goal is to deceive many into thinking that they have genuine faith in Jesus Christ, that their sins are forgiven, and that heaven is guaranteed them when they die, while they leave them still bound in their sins and on their way to hell. And Satan is laughing, but God will judge all.

For they are teaching a false gospel which is an altered half-truth (lie) gospel which is telling people they can believe in Jesus and be guaranteed heaven when they die but that they don’t have to repent of their sins, and they don’t have to obey the Lord, and they don’t have to submit to his Lordship, for they call all of that works-based salvation. And so that gives them carte blanche to continue in deliberate and habitual and often premeditated sin against the Lord and against other people while they lie and deceive to cover up their secret sins hoping that no one will know what they are doing.

For Satan’s goal is to get all of us to reject biblical Jesus and the biblical gospel so that we don’t end up in heaven one day but so we end up joining him in hell while thinking that heaven is our eternal destiny. And he wants us buying into the lies of our government heads and the lies that the media spreads and the lies being told by CEOs of corporations, because he wants us to reject all that is of God, and all that is truthful, and he wants us falling into his traps so that we end up on his side and not on the side of God, and not on the side of truth and righteousness.

Now, with regard to the government, that took at least 10 years of daily research to learn all of that, so I am not going to be able to prove my case here with documentation. So, all I can do is ask that you take this to the Lord in prayer, and that you sincerely ask the Lord to show you all lies that you are believing, and that he will show you the truth that is in contrast to all of the lies that you have been believing. Just pray that the Lord will open your eyes in all areas of possible deception so that you don’t end up following pied pipers to your deaths thinking that you are on the right track.

With regard to the gospel and our salvation, I will always supply you with plenty of biblical references for you to look up so that you can see that what I am telling you is what the Scriptures teach, in context. So, please check them out. I am not asking any of you to believe me on anything just because I said it. Do the homework yourselves and let the Holy Spirit of God lead you into all truth. But the truth of the gospel is that Jesus died on that cross that we might die with him to sin and live to him and to his righteousness. For he died to deliver us from our slavery to sin and to make us slaves of God and of his righteousness, instead.

[Lu 9:23-26; Jn 6:35-58; Jn 15:1-11; Rom 6:1-23; Rom 8:1-17; Eph 4:17-24; 1 Pet 2:24; 1 Co 6:9-10, 19-20; 2 Co 5:10, 15; Tit 2:11-14; Jas 1:22-25; Rom 12:1-2; Eph 2:8-10; Gal 5:16-21; Eph 5:3-6; Gal 6:7-8; Rom 2:6-8; Matt 7:21-23; Heb 10:26-27; 1 Jn 1:5-9; 1 Jn 2:3-6; 1 Jn 3:4-10]

For Our Nation

An Original Work / September 11, 2012

Bombs are bursting. Night is falling.
Jesus Christ is gently calling
You to follow Him in all ways.
Trust Him with your life today.
Make Him your Lord and your Savior.
Turn from your sin. Follow Jesus.
He will forgive you of your sin;
Cleanse your heart, made new within.

Men betraying: Our trust fraying.
On our knees to God we’re praying,