Joinville
✟114,771.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There were 3 questions. When will the temple be destroyed? When is the second coming? When is the end of the world?
The first answer was the end of the world. The Abomination of Desolation marks the end (of the world), not the second coming.

No, no true, The Abomination of Desolation marks NOT the end (of the world), as you are believing, but marks the BEGINNING of the END of the current Devil's world, in which you are living. In fact, the END will be after 1,290 days Abomination of Desolation be established.

What prevails is the Word of God. The Word is God, understand?

1 Corinthians 15:v.24-27

24 The END cometh, when He shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when He saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.

Jesus was just answering in reverse order of the questions.
No true. Jesus was not answering, what you are saying that He was answering, or that He answered, no, it's absolutely no true.

Jesus never answers when the Temple is destroyed.
The prophecy of JESUS about the destruction of the temple of Jerusalem fulfilled LITERALLY some time latter. The testimony of JESUS is the spirit of prophecy.

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,259.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
No, no true, The Abomination of Desolation marks NOT the end (of the world), as you are believing, but marks the BEGINNING of the END of the current Devil's world, in which you are living. In fact, the END will be after 1,290 days Abomination of Desolation be established.

What prevails is the Word of God. The Word is God, understand?

1 Corinthians 15:v.24-27

24 The END cometh, when He shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when He saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.

No true. Jesus was not answering, what you are saying that He was answering, or that He answered, no, it's absolutely no true.

The prophecy of JESUS about the destruction of the temple of Jerusalem fulfilled LITERALLY some time latter. The testimony of JESUS is the spirit of prophecy.
The reply of Jesus was by Jesus on the mount of Olives.

Yes, Paul, Peter, and John explained in more detail what was started in the Olivet Discourse.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,771.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The reply of Jesus was by Jesus on the mount of Olives.
Yes, Paul, Peter, and John explained in more detail what was started in the Olivet Discourse.

What prevails is the of GOD. The Word is GOD.

John 1:v.1-3

1 In the beginning -in JESUS- was the Word, and the Word was with GOD, and the Word was GOD.

2 The same -
the Word-was in the beginning -was in JESUS- with GOD -in the bosom of GOD.-Both are One-

3 All things were made by Him -were made by JESUS-; and without Him -i.e. without JESUS- was not any thing made that was made.

The Word is GOD, GOD is the Word, i.e. is the Holy Scripture, that is the book of GOD-the Bible-, the prophetic book of the LORD,
for the testimony of JESUS -the Word made flesh-is the Spirit of prophecy, so If any man shall add unto these things, GOD shall add unto him the plagues that are written in His book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of his prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Be careful or get ready

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,771.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
~~~~~~~THE LAST DECADE - COUNTDOWN~~~~~~~

April 15-2021 is the HUNDREDTH FIFTH DAY of the LAST DECADE of the Devil's world.

The LAST WEEK - Daniel 9;v.27 - is within of this current LAST DECADE.

Be careful and get ready

Paul the Apostle warned: Let no man deceive you by any means: for that Day shall not come, except there come a falling away FIRST, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshiped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. 2 Thessalonians 2:v.3-4

1 Thessalonians 4:v.15-16

15 For this we say unto you by the Word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16 For the Lord Himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise FIRST: - Daniel 12:v.1-3 - check it out

Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days- Day 1,335-

Why is blessed he who waits and comes to the Glorious, Ineffable, Unspeakable DAY 1,335? or 45 days after 1,290 days as is written in Daniel 12:v.11-12?

See below the events which will happen from now on.

Here goes a list of events or happenings that will PRECEDE the resurrection of the dead, and of the coming of the LORD:

- Death of Pope Francis; (this must happen soon, until 2024 at the latest, no more)

- The Beast of the earth-earth is Israel-the clay-Isaiah 64:v.8- the dry land-Genesis 1:v.9-, with two horns LIKE A LAMB rises up in Israel; - Revelation 13:v.11

- Election of the a new Pope – his nickname may be Pope Paulus VII;

- Then the Beast of the earth LIKE A LAMB manifest himself as GOD in Israel; in fact a false messiah, an esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist false messiah; - John 5:v.43-47

- The esoteric and kabbalistic, and spiritist Beast of the earth makes great signs and wonders of lie, even makes fire come down to the earth before men;(things of spiritism)

- The Pope Paulus VII will meet the Beast like lamb;

- Both will develop a union between the Roman Catholic Church and Judaism, iron with clay - Daniel 2:v.41-43- but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay;

- A religious and universal satanic Empire will be build by both religious leaders; Rev.11:v.1-2;

- The esoteric and kabbalistic, and spiritist Beast of the earth will make a deal with the Beast of sea, and he will give to the Beast of sea his Power, and his Throne, and great Authority - Revelation 13:v.2 - . The Antichrist's Empire is conceived by both Beasts. There will be TWO BEASTS in the Earth very soon;

All events or happenings listed above, some will happen before starting the last week-Daniel 9:v.27-, others during the week as soon it starts, and others in the middle of the week and until the end;

There will be resurrection before JESUS coming; Michael comes before the Lord JESUS; Daniel 12:v.1-3 and 1 Thessalonians 4:v.16;

And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms OF THIS WORLD (world of the Devil) are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever. - Rev. 11:v.15;

18 And the nations were angry,

and the wrath comes -GOD's WRATH is come-, and the time of the dead, that they should be Judged, and that God shouldest give reward unto HIS servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear His name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ NOTE: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Until this current time -2021- , the prophetical last week – Daniel 9:v.27 have not started yet, OK?

- A sequence of events will push the world direct to the last week from now on;

- On that occasion both Beasts WILL MAKE A DEAL who will FIRST rule the religious and universal Empire, the Antichrist's Empire, by the way, it will be the FIFTH and LAST universal Empire of the Devil. According Scriptures who will rule the FIRST half of the last week-Daniel 9:v.27- is the Beast of sea (the Beast of the waters-Revelation 13:v.5 & 17:v.15-check it out).

- Again: Once the DEAL BE CONCLUDED, who will rule FIRST the religious AND UNIVERSAL Antichrist’s Empire is the Pope, the Beast of sea, to whom the Beast that rises from the earth-land of Israel- will give his Power, and Throne and great authority according to the prophecy-Revelation 13:v.2 and 5 & 7 & 15. By the way, it will be the elected NEW Pope, even him who will replace Pope Francis, whose nickname may be called Paulus VII;

- The date and the ceremony of enthronement of the Pope as the FIRST RULER and GUIDE of the religious and satanic Empire of Antichrist will be combined and determined between both Beasts. After the enthronement's ceremony, THEN the FIRST 42-month period of the LAST WEEK, or three years and half, begins to be counted.

- Having ended the first 42-month period, immediately the Beast like a lamb, a false lamb, a false messiah, the ESOTERIC/KABBALIST/ SPIRITIST and RUTHLESS messiah of the Jews will be enthroned as the ruler of the satanic Antichrist's Empire by 1.290 days, and the Abomination of Desolation will sit in the Holy Place, Who will oppose and exalt himself above all that is called GOD, or that is worshiped; so that he as GOD sits in the temple of GOD, shewing himself that he is GOD.

- Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days. The day 1.335 is the day of JESUS's return. Alleluia! - The millenial God's Kingdom begins;

- Satan is laid hold, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and deceives the whole world, he will be bound a thousand years into the bottomless pit, and will be shut up, and a seal put in him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled:

To the only Wise God our Savior, be Glory and Majesty, Dominion and Power, both now and ever. Amen.

In Christ JESUS, KING of kings(kings made by Him) and LORD of lords

Fellow in Christ

Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for MANY, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, ... Luke 13:v.24-25. See, this current decade is the last decade of the current Devil's world. The door is starting to close.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,771.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
~~~~~~~THE LAST DECADE - COUNTDOWN~~~~~~~

April 15-2021 is the HUNDREDTH FIFTH DAY of the LAST DECADE of the current Devil's world.

The LAST WEEK - Daniel 9:v.27 - is within of this LAST DECADE.

Be careful and get ready

In Christ JESUS, KING of kings(kings made by Him) and LORD of lords

Fellow in Christ

Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for MANY, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. And when once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, ... Luke 13:v.24-25 - See, this current decade is the last decade of the current Devil's world. The door is starting to close.

Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,888.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Mt. 24:5. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

To be clear here, the Lord is not talking about anyone claiming to be the Messiah. Anyone who comes "in His name", are claiming to be legitimate ambassadors speaking on His behalf. The claim "I am Christ", should be translated: "I am anointed", because christos means anointed, and this is a claim that every false teacher, preacher and prophet is making these days.

I do like how you explained this as I've always wondered about this verse. I suspect you're right seems to make sense that's what it's saying.

• Friendly
Reactions: Mr. M
Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,771.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I do like how you explained this as I've always wondered about this verse. I suspect you're right seems to make sense that's what it's saying.

Matthew 25:v.6 to 12
6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.

7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.

8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.

9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to
them that sell, and buy for yourselves. (Poor salespeople; selling oil out of time. They are also lost like of foolish virgins)

10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut. (This door is invisible to the eyes)

11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.

12 But he answers and says, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

These shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? Luke 18:v.8

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,771.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What man knows the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knows no man, but the Spirit of God.

JESUS said: John 16:v.12 to 15

12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.

13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for
he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that
he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, ...even that prophet shall die. Deuteronomy 18:v.20

Be careful or get ready

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.