Jefell

Servant of the Lord
May 19, 2008
NY
Visit site
✟15,467.00
Faith
Christian
We should yearn to be worthy of His blood. We should strive to be what we are called to be. The courage is in His blood.

Our dearest LORD suffered in anguish for our sins even before He was arrested. Our Savior knew every detail of what was going to happen.

Lk 22:41-44 He withdrew about a stone’s throw beyond them, knelt down and prayed, "Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will, but yours be done." An angel from heaven appeared to him and strengthened him. And being in anguish, he prayed more earnestly, and his sweat was like drops of blood falling to the ground. :o

Thank you Christ YSHWH, you sweat blood in anguish.. knowing the burden of my sin.. A pain I will never know. A sacrifice I can only drop to my knees and praise you for :bow: Thank you my LORD.

With Love,
- Jefell

:liturgy:

Reactions: TeslaZ

iamjcs

Dec 19, 2005
NE Alabama
✟2,345.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
BLOOD – refers to the seat of life (Strong’s)
BLOOD for the Israelites was perceived as both a needed bodily fluid & the location of life itself. "For the life of the flesh is in the BLOOD; & I have given it to you for making ATONEMENT for your lives on the ALTAR..."
( Lev. 17:11 ).
BLOOD was not to be consumed; spilling it (i.e. taking life) was punishable by DEATH.

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
Jun 28, 2006
seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
We should yearn to be worthy of His blood. We should strive to be what we are called to be. The courage is in His blood.

Our dearest LORD suffered in anguish for our sins even before He was arrested. Our Savior knew every detail of what was going to happen.

Lk 22:41-44 He withdrew about a stone’s throw beyond them, knelt down and prayed, "Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will, but yours be done." An angel from heaven appeared to him and strengthened him. And being in anguish, he prayed more earnestly, and his sweat was like drops of blood falling to the ground. :o

Thank you Christ YSHWH, you sweat blood in anguish.. knowing the burden of my sin.. A pain I will never know. A sacrifice I can only drop to my knees and praise you for :bow: Thank you my LORD.

With Love,
- Jefell
Thank You, Lord JESUS, for all You've done. Thank You for the price You paid. We honor Your blood, Lord JESUS.

Upvote 0

IKTCA

Senior Veteran
Oct 18, 2003
✟18,959.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
(If this post is off topic, please separate or remove.)

Doing the work of God is not a joyful assignment all the time. Though the Bible records only this event, I am certain there were other times when Jesus prayed with the same agony and grief because of the sinfulness of the world that he cared much.

I would like to ask those of you who grieve in the heart for the Lord. How do you overcome grief and agony for the Lord? When the sinfulness of your field seems too big to face, making you lose heart, what do you do? How do you have hope and joy restored? Do you have friends to share the grief? Does sharing help?

Upvote 0

alatir

Aug 1, 2007
✟15,712.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

alatir

Aug 1, 2007
✟15,712.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
This brother seems to have an idea about God's glory and holiness. I urge you to listen his other sermons... My whole view of God has been transformed through his preaching. I think he preaches with such authority of the Holy Spirit. Glory to God!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

CindyisHis

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
Jun 28, 2006
seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I would like to ask those of you who grieve in the heart for the Lord. How do you overcome grief and agony for the Lord? When the sinfulness of your field seems too big to face, making you lose heart, what do you do? How do you have hope and joy restored?
I overcome by reading the Word, by the blood of the Lamb, and the word of my testimony. Reading the whole Bible, I see Jesus overcomes. He is Lord of all! This causes me to rejoice greatly. As for His suffering, this evokes the deepest feelings of gratitude and I offer Him the highest praise I could give. I only wish I praised Him more!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MyLordIsMyLife

Loving my Heavenly Family
Aug 21, 2007
with my Lord and my Lady, most beautiful.
Visit site
✟10,508.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I so dearly adore the Blood of my Lord- I pray He will let me have a deeper love for it and for Him...I love making reparations to my Beautiful Jesus for all the sins against Him including my own...I love You Jesus!

O to be WITH HIM as He suffered! To hold Him as He shed that lovely Blood- would be Heaven itself! Lord...my sweet Lord! I wish I could have held Your lovely Head as You suffered...kissed You and loved You tenderly...My own dear JESUS! And at the Cross...His Wounds...so beautiful beyond words- ah, Lord...Blood help me...Blood...YOUR Blood!

Love to all-
Jonathan, your brother in Christ

Last edited:
Reactions: CindyisHis
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.