Indianapolis
✟13,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Sure most know what the show is. I like for years. In season 11 God became one of the cast at first he seemed to washed his hands of humanity and then was willing to sacrifice himself for his Creation. Honestly they should have ended in season 5. The beat the devil there was sacrifice but the good guys one. I was ticked about the final season. They had nothing left to do but to make god bad. It made me mad.

angelsaroundme

Mar 4, 2020
Georgia
✟140,424.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
The ending felt lazy with turning God (Chuck) into a villain. Season 11 would have been a better ending for the show or at least Chuck. Let Chuck be out in the cosmos spending time with Amara (the sister). Shouldn't have brought him back just to ruin the character. They could have made the final big bad The Empty.

Upvote 0

Brother-Mike

Predetermined to freely believe
Aug 16, 2022
Toronto
✟41,941.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Private
Ladies out there - please, please do not force your men to have to watch this show! :grinning:
I was forced through about 9 seasons of Supernatural (aka "Scooby-Doo with hunks for girls") and I still occasionally wake up screaming in the middle of the night. Please, have some kindness.

• Haha
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Sheila Davis

Nov 18, 2020
Houston
✟65,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Divorced
Sure most know what the show is. I like for years. In season 11 God became one of the cast at first he seemed to washed his hands of humanity and then was willing to sacrifice himself for his Creation. Honestly they should have ended in season 5. The beat the devil there was sacrifice but the good guys one. I was ticked about the final season. They had nothing left to do but to make god bad. It made me mad.

I watch the show supernatural from beginning to end. I liked the Winchester Brothers - for me the show was pretty good, even though they died and came back a lot - until they actually bought God into the picture, it was bad enough what the writers did with the angels. But I still watched with less enthusiasm - missed many shows but seen them on a reruns. Overall fairly good fiction.

Upvote 0

Laconia79

Dec 5, 2021
Indianapolis
✟13,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I watch the show supernatural from beginning to end. I liked the Winchester Brothers - for me the show was pretty good, even though they died and came back a lot - until they actually bought God into the picture, it was bad enough what the writers did with the angels. But I still watched with less enthusiasm - missed many shows but seen them on a reruns. Overall fairly good fiction.

Your right, my only complaint was making god/chuck evil it was lazy

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: Sheila Davis
Upvote 0