Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I just got a hair cut yesturday, lol the people there make me laugh. I told the lady to give me layers and side bangs and cut about 4inches off I get done and my hair is a foot shorter!!! I thought I was going to hate it but it looks really good ...check it out just click on the camera icon with all of the other stuff under my screen name
awwwwww- I'm getting mine chopped off at Christmas. it'll get donated to locks of love.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

littleredkiss484

Follower of Christ
Apr 11, 2006
Michigan
✟306,366.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I just got a hair cut yesturday, lol the people there make me laugh. I told the lady to give me layers and side bangs and cut about 4inches off I get done and my hair is a foot shorter!!! I thought I was going to hate it but it looks really good ...check it out just click on the camera icon with all of the other stuff under my screen name
That's a very nice picture! :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.