Meriden
✟27,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
SUNESIS means = used of a reflective thought, wisdom. It's a verb. Psalm 131: Lord, my heart is not haughty, nor mine eyes lofty: neither do I exercise myself in great matters, or things to high for me. David shows humility. Man can't do miracles or send a tornado or hurricane. Only God has the power. Man has limited knowledge. God is the creator. Mans wisdom is futile compared to God's wisdom. 131:2. Surely I have behaved and quieted myself, As a child that is weaned of his mother. A good Christian mother or father, will install God's truth into their child's mind and discipline them. That child will follow the right path. Those parents who neglect their children. Drugs, alcohol, thieves, punks, idol worship, occult, envy and jealousy, habitual liars, homosexuality, bullies, pride, list goes on. These are the fools. They are abstract from the path of righteousness. Can we see why so many people are spiritually bankrupt. Proverbs 11:12. He that is void of wisdom despise his neighbor; But a man of understanding holds his peace. The depise means = reproach. A SCORNER will hate you if tell the truth. God's word has no place in their heart. They will plot against you or tell lies about you. 12:20. Deceit is in the heart of them that imagine evil: But to the counsellors of peace joy. Only a fool would sow discord. Theirs a old saying. What goes around, comes around. Do fools care about warnings from man of God. Like antichrist will come 6th trump. Do fools delight in knowledge of God ? 12:28. In the way of righteousness is life; and in the pathway thereof there is no death. Who is death. Its satan. He comes 6th trump in his role as antichrist. Many people will worship antichrist near future and its spirtual destruction. Many people will end up in hell, its holding place for the wicked. Proverbs 13:14. The law of the wise is a fountain of life, To depart from the snares of death. The wise ones won't be caught in satan's trap near future. Fool's despise knowledge and wisdom of God's word. Did we understand wisdom of David and Solomon, regarding God's word ? Who has the victory, the wise men or fool's ??.