• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Suicidal thoughts

anx66

Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2016
Haverhill
✟53,564.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Thanks for your prayers for my suicidal thoughts. I'm now over these thoughts and looking forward to going back to church. Prayer answered. God 1 Satan Nil.

Love in Christ
SC

Upvote 0

darlingbesa

Mar 12, 2019
San Francisco
✟15,411.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Been having suicidal thoughts today, still feeling depressed. If you could pray for me.

I can only imagine what you're going through, but here are some of the verses I hold onto for reassurance:

Psalms 37:4 Good News Bible
1 Corinthians 13:13 The Message

Same with @9secondsofhope on Instagram - they post almost daily :)

Reactions: anx66
Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thanks for your prayers for my suicidal thoughts. I'm now over these thoughts and looking forward to going back to church. Prayer answered. God 1 Satan Nil.

Love in Christ
SC
Yaaaaaay! Bless you, friend! :clap::crosseo::oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

Tempura

Noob
Site Supporter
May 2, 2010
✟320,561.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single

Love in Christ
SC

Damn right! Good to hear! And if the darkness comes back, you know exactly what to do. Just don't listen to it, pray, be confident that the Lord is more than able to get you through it. And remember this day, this victory, that no matter how much the darkness tells you that everything is lost, it isn't. God bless you.

Upvote 0

Yusuphhai

Messianic Arabic-Semitic Chinese
Oct 19, 2005
Beijing China
✟170,860.00
Country
China
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
After I overcome the suicidal thoughts, I find I am so happy and fortunately I didn’t commit suicide in the deepest suffering. So do you. May God care and protect you continually. If next time the suicidal thoughts come back, you can win again with Christ. :hug:

Upvote 0