• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Sugar Free

Status
Not open for further replies.

GL2814

The Green Lantern
Jan 21, 2003
Space Sector 2814
Visit site
✟9,353.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
One would think that with Diabetes being such an epidemic that there would be a larger choice of sugarfree items.
I was at Wal-Mart today and found sugarfree pecan pie and sugarfree chocolate creme pie. I thought that was pretty neat because I have a major weakness for both.

jsimms615

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2006
✟143,480.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
One would think that with Diabetes being such an epidemic that there would be a larger choice of sugarfree items.
I was at Wal-Mart today and found sugarfree pecan pie and sugarfree chocolate creme pie. I thought that was pretty neat because I have a major weakness for both.
They may be sugar free, but that doesn't mean they don't have carbs. Check the label. Just because it is sugar free doesn't mean you can sit down and eat a bag of it.
J

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.