Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi everyone. :wave: Could you all please pray for me? First it started out with painful and sticky eyes, abdominal pain, and arthritis pain. Now, in addition to all of that, I have sneezed five times in a row and also have nausea. Please pray for me.

Ave Maria

Ave Maria Gratia Plena
May 31, 2004
Diocese of Evansville, IN
✟108,671.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

Ave Maria

Ave Maria Gratia Plena
May 31, 2004
✟108,671.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Everybody, please keep me in your prayers. The intense nausea has now turned in to intense lower abdominal pain. I have tried going to the restroom to alleviate the pain but to no avail. Please pray!

Upvote 0

Anglian

let us love one another, for love is of God
Oct 21, 2007
Held
✟20,741.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
May the Lord have mercy.:crossrc:

'Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my mother. To you I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful, O Mother of the Word Incarnate despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer them':amen:
:prayer::prayer::prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ave Maria

Ave Maria Gratia Plena
May 31, 2004
✟108,671.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Thanks MarkRohfrietsch. I just woke up a little while ago and currently, I am feeling better.

May the Lord have mercy.:crossrc:

'Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my mother. To you I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful, O Mother of the Word Incarnate despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer them':amen:
:prayer::prayer::prayer:

Thanks Anglian! By the way, I didn't know that the Oriental Orthodox prayed the Memorare! :) I always thought that it was an exclusively Catholic prayer. :blush:

Reactions: Anglian
Upvote 0

CreedIsChrist

Jul 25, 2008
✟4,612.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Thanks to both of you. Unfortunately my stomach and abdomen are feeling quite a bit worse now. :sigh::sick: My arthritis is still bothering me too but my eyes no longer feel anywhere near as sticky.

Hope you feel better. I sounds like you have the flu..

I ask St. Elmo(Erasmus) and St. Charles Borromeo to pray for intercession that the OPs stomach maybe feel better...

Upvote 0

Ave Maria

Ave Maria Gratia Plena
May 31, 2004
✟108,671.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hope you feel better. I sounds like you have the flu..

I ask St. Elmo(Erasmus) and St. Charles Borromeo to pray for intercession that the OPs stomach maybe feel better...

Thanks CreedIsChrist. :thumbsup: I honestly don't think it is the flu though. I mean, I have had the stomach flu before and never once have I ever heard of it lasting for 6 weeks. So if I do have the flu then I must have an extremely long lasting version of it!

Praying for you. :crossrc:

Thanks Svdbygrace! :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

xuxana

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Mar 26, 2010
ROCOR
✟1,409.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Green
from the 'Akathist to the Mother of God, Healer of Cancer'

from Kontakion 13

(Repeat this kontakion thrice)
O Mother, Queen of all, who didst bear the Word, Who is Holiest of all the saints, having received our present song, heal us from all deathly illnesses and deliver from the judgment to come those who cry: Alleluia!
:crosseo:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums