Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I'm so overwhelmed by the grace our heavenly father has shown me, it is truly undeserved. I see so much suffering in the world today and I wonder why I have been spared an blessed so abundantly. I'm in my seventies and my health is good, I have a comfortable retirement, not rich, not poor. I've been blessed with a wonderful wife that after forty years I'm amazed God put the two of us together, and He truly did. Most importantly I'm happy and know my heavenly father loves us.
My heart breaks for my brothers and sisters that are suffering and I still question why. I just must accept the fact that God's purposes are far beyond my understanding.

Martyr's Crown

Sunflower Jewel
Feb 10, 2017
The Netherlands
✟78,464.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We are indeed undeserving of His grace. This is why it is so great and something we should eternally be thankful about, as He offered us this as well as everlasting life through His Son Jesus Christ. Not because we were so good, nor that we deserved it! But because of His love for us, and wanting for us to having a way of reconciliation to Him. As well as getting a way of escape from the wrath to come, Judgement Day.

We have so much to being thankful about! Something which you show here in your thread. Your amazement about God's abundant grace, and thankfulness toward Him with everything He has blessed you with! Also bringing you and your wife together.

Keep on walking with God. Thanking Him. Rejoicing in Him. As well as giving Him glory in everything!

Jeremiah 17:7-8

"Blessed is the man that trusteth in the Lord, and whose hope the Lord is.

For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit."

Upvote 0

RBPerry

Christian Baby Boomer
Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2013
Northern California
✟86,295.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Phil 4:6-8 one of my favorite verses

Upvote 0