• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

AjT

Jan 13, 2020
M
✟16,437.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
If you have a disorder such as psychosis or schizophrenia, I would take caution reading into speculations such as this. I am truly a believer of God, and as it is said in the bible, there is a spiritual realm. The evil forces within this realm will do whatever they can to make people question their faith in God. So use Jesus and his true righteousness as armor before looking into anything like this or other works similar.

If reality is subjective, there is no reason to stop your belief in God. He is truly love.
However, if (when?) this information is to be disclosed to the general public, it would understandably cause mass panic. This is why we were never meant to understand the mechanisms of God. He is all knowing, and never without purpose.
However, this leaves room for satanics in power to attempt to influence the public. What could one gain from telling people that we are trapped in a simulation being run by aliens with "unquestionable" technology?
The outcome of doing such would be to put others under delusion. The wormwood as in the prophecy. I had been face to face with this delusion, and I was even under the idea that I was somehow God (This is absolutely not true, I do not know All. I know quite little if Im honest but I trust the honest man more than I trust one who claims to be "all knowing")
I am IN NO WAY claiming to know when or how the events of the rapture takes place. I am only suggesting you keep eyes open for false prophets. They will be even more prominent in the future.

If reality is subjective, it is based on Human Perception (stemming from consciousness) if you can get a massive number of people to believe in an idea, the antichrist will use this "mysterious power" to literally bring this idea to life. I suspect they will try to do this with aliens, and have been slowly doing it through other subconscious methods.

Also, if my post is capped for "review" Please let me know the reasoning. I do not want to break any forum rules and I am new to posting. Please allow me to alter my writings however I can for it to follow forum guidelines. If I am breaking no rules, let my ideas be heard.
Thank you for reading. God's peace be with you all. ♡

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
If you have a disorder such as psychosis or schizophrenia, I would take caution reading into speculations such as this. I am truly a believer of God, and as it is said in the bible, there is a spiritual realm. The evil forces within this realm will do whatever they can to make people question their faith in God. So use Jesus and his true righteousness as armor before looking into anything like this or other works similar.

If reality is subjective, there is no reason to stop your belief in God. He is truly love.
However, if (when?) this information is to be disclosed to the general public, it would understandably cause mass panic. This is why we were never meant to understand the mechanisms of God. He is all knowing, and never without purpose.
However, this leaves room for satanics in power to attempt to influence the public. What could one gain from telling people that we are trapped in a simulation being run by aliens with "unquestionable" technology?
The outcome of doing such would be to put others under delusion. The wormwood as in the prophecy. I had been face to face with this delusion, and I was even under the idea that I was somehow God (This is absolutely not true, I do not know All. I know quite little if Im honest but I trust the honest man more than I trust one who claims to be "all knowing")
I am IN NO WAY claiming to know when or how the events of the rapture takes place. I am only suggesting you keep eyes open for false prophets. They will be even more prominent in the future.

If reality is subjective, it is based on Human Perception (stemming from consciousness) if you can get a massive number of people to believe in an idea, the antichrist will use this "mysterious power" to literally bring this idea to life. I suspect they will try to do this with aliens, and have been slowly doing it through other subconscious methods.

Also, if my post is capped for "review" Please let me know the reasoning. I do not want to break any forum rules and I am new to posting. Please allow me to alter my writings however I can for it to follow forum guidelines. If I am breaking no rules, let my ideas be heard.
Thank you for reading. God's peace be with you all. ♡
"Subjective reality" seems to be an oxymoron. What is plain from the Bible is that there is a spiritual realm that we know little about. There is a war going on between God and Satan. The prize is the allegiance of the human race. The world is Satan's system, not God's. Lord Jesus came and overcame the world and launched the Kingdom of God. The Church is meant to be preaching the Kingdom of God.
To me, it is the world system that is unreal. It is founded on the lie that Eve believed, that humanity could be like God independently of God. Lord Jesus as the Truth, came to set the captives free.
I believe that the "aliens" are the principalities, powers, the wicked rulers of the darkness of this age and the spiritual wickedness in high places. We do not wrestle with flesh and blood, so the "Star Wars" type alien is not Biblical.
The good news is that we have already won - in Christ. Our battle is to enforce that victory, not to achieve it.

• Agree
Reactions: AjT
Upvote 0

Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
I had an experience where someone I trusted, said "You were God, in a past life". It sent me on a roller-coaster of belief, let me tell you!

What I found was that the verse "do you not remember what David did, eating the showbread which was not lawful for him or those with him to eat - but only the priests" applied to belief in yourself as God: that is, it is not sin to believe you are God (eat the showbread) as long as you remember that it does not make you anything by law, but is meant for those who have a specific relationship to God.

This verse about eating showbread, confirms the truth behind the verse that "they shall all be taught by God", in the sense that playing the role of God can be instructive for those with God and for Him, alike. It's not like you pretend to have been God, if it hurts someone else; the reality is that if you were God, it would hurt not to have been able to act like Him.

Besides this, there is the classic claim that Jesus was not afraid to make Himself like God, as His Son. This is basically the same verses at work, in the context of the Son - I guess if you have faith but not to be God, you could assume the faith to become like the Son (that basically is the faith of the Church at the moment, so you would find many who were inclined to think the same, if it were possible).

To be honest, probably the most helpful thing I can point out, is that in the world, there are many who are born a God, in their own right. Not (born) "the" God - there will always be an ultimate God - but born to do justice to part of the will of God.

Just be aware, also, Peter (who I believe was "born" God) was told "you are going to be lead where you do not wish" - if it is the case that you were born God, at some point your faith will be tested just like everyone else's is. I am tested even simply acknowledging that I have a relationship to God, in my past - so you will definitely be tested!

Reactions: AjT
Upvote 0