(Study Guide) Romans Chapter 1 V 13

paulnoel

Grace and peace be yours in abundance!!!
Apr 5, 2005
Cambridge UK
✟10,032.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Married
(NIV) Romans Chapter 1 V 13

I do not want you to be unaware, brothers, that I planned many times to come to you (but have been prevented from doing so until now)
in order that I might have a harvest among you, just as I have had among the other Gentiles.

Question).... What else is Paul hoping to gain from his visit[FONT=&quot]

Answer)....
[/FONT] Paul is hoping that when he preaches the message of salvation to others on his arrival, that they to will respond to this message and become Christians themselves.
[FONT=&quot]
It is our responsibility to tell other people about the message of salvation that we have, because if we don’t tell them, then they may never get to hear the message.
[/FONT]

(NIV) Matthew 9:35-38

Jesus went through all the towns and villages, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the good news of the kingdom and healing every disease and sickness.When he saw the crowds, he had compassion on them, because they were harassed and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd.Then he said to his disciples, The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few.Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field.