Usa
✟49,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Praying for you and your son. Lord, please be with Kitty and her son as they go through this trial. You have a plan, guide them, let them know Your Will. Help her to see what you want her to do and help her to be strong in whatever it is they are to do. Bless them and be with them. In Jesus name, Amen

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
please pray for me and my son we are having a hard time, i need God's guidance on what best to do to care for my son thank you
I will pray for you and your son. God bless you.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,865.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
please pray for me and my son we are having a hard time, i need God's guidance on what best to do to care for my son thank you

:heart: Praying for your son and you too Kitty (((hug)))

Upvote 0

kittypl

Jul 19, 2017
east coast
✟19,632.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I pray Jesus will help you Amen.

Can you tell us more ?
he's only 3 but his behavior has not been good. i am concerned it is because he is in preschool. i am so sad because i lose my patience with him. i love him so much i don't want him to be in any emotional or mental pain.

• Friendly
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,865.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
he's only 3 but his behavior has not been good. i am concerned it is because he is in preschool. i am so sad because i lose my patience with him. i love him so much i don't want him to be in any emotional or mental pain.

:heart: Bless yer heart Kitty, and your precious son's...praying for you both (((hug)))

Upvote 0

God bless Joshua

Nov 16, 2017
Sabah
✟19,493.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married

You cannot say you are having a hard time with a 3 years old child, dont be so egoist. a child is a blessing from God. Yes its a hard time to educate a child but you should treat your child with love.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟319,724.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, may You give wisdom and provision for these two. May You use the struggle they are going through to build up their strength in the Spirit. May they be guided into how to properly respond to the aspects of the struggle to make this struggle advantageous to them, and not just a seeming problem they would rather do with out. May they struggle like the butterfly breaking forth from the cocoon, which with out the struggle, would not have the chemicals pushed through it's wings making it possible to unfold and use those wings. May we not be content without struggles, becoming spiritual butterflies that never fly. Amen.

Upvote 0