NeedHope2Day

Feb 24, 2016
Charlotte NC
✟7,648.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
I'm trying my best to hang in there, but I'm still really struggling, even after praying a lot. I'm not panicking at the same level I used to, praise God for that! But Satan is still taunting me with doubts, making me fear the worst. I need God to fight for me! Pray that God proves soon that these fears are the opposite of reality. Pray that my hope in God's help isn't in vain. The things I'm afraid of are beyond my control. I really need God's help soon! Thank you all so much for praying! I'm trying so hard to have faith and hope for the best that God is going to do something great here. If so, I'll definitely let you know! May God receive all the glory for what He will do! I pray that God blesses you for your kindness in reaching out and praying for me!

NeedHope2Day

Feb 24, 2016
Charlotte NC
✟7,648.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Is there a prayer chain at your church?
I just noticed that the bulletin has a tear out that includes a section for prayer requests at the bottom. I have never noticed that before...It always seemed like the tear out was just for new believers and visitors.

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,067,094.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
We will pray for you. If E = mc2 then we can divide and conclude that...

Mass (m) = Energy (E/c2)

And there are three varieties...

Natural E/c2 - All mass is basically cooled plasma
Mental E/c2 - Our brains output is a result of E/c2
Spiritual E/c2 - E (motivation, warmth, love) / c2 (faith, hope, charity, joy)

I would begin a diet that only allows what I have just defined as the spiritual through your eyes and your ears. There are stages that we all go through where we do not need any more negativity than that is already affecting us.

Father I pray blessings on this request, the removal of all darkness, and for the healing of this condition in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.

Reactions: NeedHope2Day
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Victorium

Oct 21, 2009
Perth.
✟9,988.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Liberals
I know very much of what you are going through and it is very frightening standing on the edge alone. Turning to God is the best thing as he will help you get through this. His love is greater than your fears. Is it possible that you can speak to your pastor or someone of what is troubling you? I also hope that you have some good friends to turn to for love & support! I'm praying for you!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟736,552.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm trying my best to hang in there, but I'm still really struggling, even after praying a lot. I'm not panicking at the same level I used to, praise God for that! But Satan is still taunting me with doubts, making me fear the worst. I need God to fight for me! Pray that God proves soon that these fears are the opposite of reality. Pray that my hope in God's help isn't in vain. The things I'm afraid of are beyond my control. I really need God's help soon! Thank you all so much for praying! I'm trying so hard to have faith and hope for the best that God is going to do something great here. If so, I'll definitely let you know! May God receive all the glory for what He will do! I pray that God blesses you for your kindness in reaching out and praying for me!

One of the ways that Satan traps us it to get us isolated in our thoughts and fears. He tries to get us to use just our own resources. The bible says:

James 5:16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Note the bible says, "Confess your faults one to another"... God does not want us in our head. There are people who can help pull you through.

I really feel God is wanting to help you, but you will need to discuss the difficulties you are having. I would suggest you go to the Christian advise forum and make a post, or you can private message me if you feel comfortable talking.

Upvote 0