✟214,741.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
No, they weren't.

This was claimed, but it was nearly immediately show to be in error.

Except, these files weren't missing.

Again, this claim was rapidly shown to be false. Worse than that given the limits of Michigan's voting software it was shown to be impossible.

You're not reading anything that's counter narrative are you?

[QUOTE ]I can only say that in Pennsylvania the head of Dominion said he would testify before state legislators and he was a no show.

Did he?

Then it should be a simple matter for you to quote him saying so.

None of that meets the requirements of the specifics needed to support your claims.

So, again:

Which officials told lies, about which specific counts and/or stoppages?

You're the one making claims, this the burden falls on you to support them. At the moment, all you're doing is repeating disproven claims and then doubling down when these are shown to be false.

Its just the firehose of falsehood tactic.[/QUOTE]
Once Georgia election officials were caught in six different stories as to why the counting stopped you have to be quite a follower to take each and every subsequent story has being fact. Many people heard the same changing explanations, flat out lies as reported by the leftist media. It sounds like you are unfamiliar with what happened.

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟214,741.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
No, they weren't.

Again, this claim was rapidly shown to be false. Worse than that given the limits of Michigan's voting software it was shown to be impossible.

[QUOTE ]I can only say that in Pennsylvania the head of Dominion said he would testify before state legislators and he was a no show.

Did he?

None of that meets the requirements of the specifics needed to support your claims.

So, again:

You're the one making claims, this the burden falls on you to support them. At the moment, all you're doing is repeating disproven claims and then doubling down when these are shown to be false.

No, they weren't.

Did he?

So, again:

You don't seem to have basic knowledge of what happened, I understand not everyone does their own research but did you even know their were hearings held by Pennsylvania legislators? Here is a story I found on Yahoo Finance for you, please don't accuse me or anyone else without bothering to do minimal research. Dominion Voting execs cancel appearance hours before Pennsylvania hearing: State representative

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟142,919.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Once Georgia election officials were caught in six different stories as to why the counting stopped you have to be quite a follower to take each and every subsequent story has being fact.
You got a particular Georgia election official that you’re willing to name and do you have an explanation about how their “story” doesn’t add up?
Or are you just blowing smoke?

Upvote 0

RocksInMyHead

God is innocent; Noah built on a floodplain!
May 12, 2011
PA
✟320,695.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
You got a particular Georgia election official that you’re willing to name and do you have an explanation about how their “story” doesn’t add up?
Or are you just blowing smoke?
I do recall what he's talking about. When they had to temporarily shut down one of the counting centers due to a plumbing issue, the county election commissioner (I think that's who she was) gave a few different minorly-conflicting explanations of the problem at various times. Most likely it was the result of conflicting reports while trying to manage a crisis, but he attributes it to intentional deception.

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟214,741.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I do recall what he's talking about. When they had to temporarily shut down one of the counting centers due to a plumbing issue, the county election commissioner (I think that's who she was) gave a few different minorly-conflicting explanations of the problem at various times. Most likely it was the result of conflicting reports while trying to manage a crisis, but he attributes it to intentional deception.
The stories kept changing, putting out multiple fake stories is a known tactic, a lot of people will lose interest because the story can be hard to follow. The last story out of Georgia officials was that none of those caused a delay in voting. My point is that after six lies, intentional or not, a person should not blindly accept the seventh story as true. As to Pennsylvania, although it should not have taken so long nor should it have gone to court, there is small progress toward voter integrity. They are going to remove dead voters from the eligible list, as described in the following story:
Pennsylvania Agrees to Remove Names of Dead Citizens From Voter Rolls: Settlement

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟142,919.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
The stories kept changing, putting out multiple fake stories is a known tactic, a lot of people will lose interest because the story can be hard to follow. The last story out of Georgia officials was that none of those caused a delay in voting. My point is that after six lies, intentional or not, a person should not blindly accept the seventh story as true. As to Pennsylvania, although it should not have taken so long nor should it have gone to court, there is small progress toward voter integrity. They are going to remove dead voters from the eligible list, as described in the following story:
Pennsylvania Agrees to Remove Names of Dead Citizens From Voter Rolls: Settlement
The states keep changing too. I thought we were talking about the Georgia?
But, you know what?
You do you. I'm out.

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Oh come on, don't you read this stuff before posting it? They are not going to 'remove dead voters' Pennsylvania has agreed to:

'...compare its voter-registration database with the Social Security Death Index, and then direct all county election commissions to remove the names of dead registrants'

There is no evidence whatsoever of there actually being any dead registrants, a few might be expected as people die every day but nothing remotely close to 20,000. An agreement has been made to go through a pointless process following a frivolous publicity stunt to support the ongoing efforts to keep the phony election fraud narrative going.

As you can read here, in a series of rulings from 2007, ( Settlement Agreement )the authorities have been taking the step of regularly removing deceased voters from the rolls - not that there is a single case of any of these deceased voters being used to commit fraud mentioned anywhere, not here or in the epoch times 'article' - since at least 1995. Here is one of the relevant parts but there is plenty more information in the rulings:

Registration List Maintenance

14. The Department shall share with the Board information from the Death Master File of the Social Security Administration ("SSA") concerning deceased persons having a Philadelphia County address. The Department shall provide this information in an electronic text format on a CD or DVD. To the extent available, the information from the Social Security file shall include the last name, first name, middle initial, and suffix; date of birth; Social Security number; the date of death; the SSA address of record for the individual at the time of death; the last SSA Philadelphia address of record for the individual; the last SSA Pennsylvania address of record for the individual; and the address from the Philadelphia files of eligible voters for each person the Department contends is deceased yet still on the Philadelphia voter rolls. The Parties agree that, to the extent the requested data items are unavailable, such unavailability may limit the data's usefulness to the Board. The Board will use this previously unavailable and non-mandatory information to search its files of eligible voters. Within 90 days after the first election after receiving this information, the Board shall, in a manner consistent with Pennsylvania election law, review its files of eligible voters and attempt to confirm and remove any registrants found on the Board's files of eligible voters where the Board is able to confirm the registrant is deceased.

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Here is a story I found on Yahoo Finance for you, please don't accuse me or anyone else without bothering to do minimal research. Dominion Voting execs cancel appearance hours before Pennsylvania hearing: State representative

There is one fact in this whole report - the Dominion representatives didn't show. If you don't recognise that the rest of it is nothing more than manipulation you really should take some time out to have a long, sober, serious think about why you are so easily misled. I mean that sincerely.

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟214,741.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
There is one fact in this whole report - the Dominion representatives didn't show. If you don't recognise that the rest of it is nothing more than manipulation you really should take some time out to have a long, sober, serious think about why you are so easily misled. I mean that sincerely.
That was the statement I was backing up, the fact he was a no-show. Now you know that to be true, just as my other statements were about the numerous stories put forth by Georgia election officials. I know you can get CNBC in Romania, but that is is a lot of party propaganda and they also suppress a lot of critical information. You can get the BBC in Romania as well and while they cover American politics with some good articles that happens only occasionally. Why don't you take the time to research for yourself on the Internet? You will find that I was telling the truth about the variety of stories put out by Georgia officials.

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That was the statement I was backing up, the fact he was a no-show. Now you know that to be true, just as my other statements were about the numerous stories put forth by Georgia election officials. I know you can get CNBC in Romania, but that is is a lot of party propaganda and they also suppress a lot of critical information. You can get the BBC in Romania as well and while they cover American politics with some good articles that happens only occasionally. Why don't you take the time to research for yourself on the Internet? You will find that I was telling the truth about the variety of stories put out by Georgia officials.

One fact in a haystack of invention and innuendo doth butter no parsnips. That dominion representatives chose not to turn up for a hearing is hardly the event of the century. The far more alarming issue is the amount of spin put on that by Fox ‘news’ (news meaning propaganda). You’ll notice that dominion don’t get a look in - motives are assigned to them, the spin is applied, and the Fox viewer is somehow unable to see he or she is being led by the nose. This is exactly what Fox does. They take one fact, dress it up in all kinds of gossip and innuendo, then claim to be telling ‘the truth’, because after all, they used ‘a fact’ right?

Research should have some aim of objectivity. Fox doesn’t give you objective information, Fox presents gossip and propaganda that you either accept or you don’t. That isn’t research, it allows no possibility of either thought or learning.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums