US
✟16,633.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
yea that is sad for sure. and there is alot of this going on in the world. it needs to stop. we are all beautiful. god made you beautiful god made you who you are. its time to put bullies in there place. if your picked on tell an adult who cares and they will take action.

Upvote 0

united4Peace

Contributor
Jun 28, 2006
Alberta
✟26,223.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Last edited:
Upvote 0

jminnesota

Sep 4, 2012
US
✟16,633.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
yea i agree and its sad that schools dont do much when a kid goes to the school and tells them that they are being harassed. its like the bully has more rights then the person being picked on these days. i know one of my cousins still in school was getting picked on and she punched the girl that was picking on her and guess who got detention my cousin. the bully got away with it. the teacher is like well i seen you hit her i did not see the bully hit ya. its like schools are blind.

Upvote 0

chelsea89

Sep 20, 2011
United States
✟15,652.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
They are. I was bullied my whole elementary-middle school years and only once did someone try to help me, feebly, and to no.avail. I tried suicide too, the bleach just made me puke, but I got through it. Two of my friends didn't . I've seen alot of callousness on this issue in other forums, people blaming Amanda for being weak or attention seeking, but if you're going through it, its not something that just sucks or is tough to deal with. Its like you are nothing amd as I've pointed out in another forum it makes adapting to real life social situations absolutely impossible. I love the internet , but if you met me in real life I'm just akward and almost looking for my turn to speak. I honestly worry over getting a soda from someone fridge, asking to use the bathroom, or even what to say in conversation. Things most kids learn with friends and visits to their houses. I have none of that and blush bright red when talking to strangers. We need to get this engrained idea that bullying is harmless or normal out of our schools. How many more kids need to die before this is illegal?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums