May 25, 2008
Visit site
✟7,731.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hi Bananna,

I would not be too concerned about the stone. Yeshua Messiah said to His disciples 'as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up'. At first glance at this passage there seems to be nothing to do with resurrection, but If you look carefully at the passage in Numbers 21 you will discover that hidden in the ELS are the words :- Yeshua, Messiah, days, three, raised. All contained within verses 4 to 11

In the book of Revelation in chapter 5 it says these words:-

5:1 And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a
book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven
seals.
5:2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who
is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?
5:3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth,
was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.
5:4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and
to read the book, neither to look thereon.
5:5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the
Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to
open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

Throughout His earthly ministry Yeshua Messiah opened the book to His disciples. Every time that Yeshua Messiah referred to a passage in the Old Testament, that passage had great significance and should be studied VERY carefully.

I hope this helps.

The Time Traveller

Last edited:
Upvote 0

dvd_holc

Senior Veteran
Apr 11, 2005
Arkansas
✟12,166.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How about Hosea 6:2 being a part of the bases? It is a interesting find...but what do we do with it is usually the million dollar question. It would not be surprise that someone else put the right scriptures together, but until Jesus, those scriptures were not fulfilled.

Upvote 0

The Time Traveller

May 25, 2008
Visit site
✟7,731.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hi Visionary,

Today there is a MAN in the Glory (The Man Messiah Yeshua) seated at the Fathers right hand. God the Father has sent a MAN before me. Psalm 105:17. The fact that He is there, is my
guarantee that I will be there also. Yet in my flesh shall I see God. (That is resurrection)

The Time Traveller

Upvote 0

dvd_holc

Senior Veteran
Apr 11, 2005
Arkansas
✟12,166.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My comment was because there article said this:
"Much of the text, a vision of the apocalypse transmitted by the angel Gabriel, draws on the Old Testament, especially the prophets Daniel, Zechariah and Haggai. "

So then, I came across Hosea who said specifically on the third day which the stone was recording...therefore, while they were reading Daniel, Zechariah, and Haggia...I just saying reading Hosea...and more specifically, end of 5 into the beginning of Hosea...God was making His prophecy that God would resurrect the Messiah (as the chief repersentative of Israel) on the third day which is fuflllment of the Passover (6:3) and re-establishment of Israel through the covenant (Hosea 2).

Upvote 0