Roman Catholic Diocese of Nelson
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
This morning I had a close call and that resulted in me struggling with scrupulous thoughts throughout most of the day. I still get them from time to time, and it doesn't help that in addition to these thoughts, I also struggle with the very temptations that caused me to have that close call in the first place!

However, what's making my day rough is that I'm still struggling with my anger at the modernists. I guess the reason I'm so angry is that, I wanted to be free of my sins so badly, and I wanted that intimate loving relationship with God, that only Traditional Catholicism can provide. The modernist are just so totally against all this, and they're hurting people because of it! I just the millions of poor sinners out their who need God's Love and Mercy, and the modernist tyrants in the Church denying it to them, leaving them condemned to horrible existence.

I need to overcome this anger, if modernists won't save souls, I can! In fact, like I said before, I'm working on a huge plan for the summer to do just that, and I already have people here I'm helping out. I really don't want this anger towards the modernist over how they tried to obstruct my way out of my life of sin, and into a loving relationship with God. I shouldn't be angry with the modernists, they're old and dying out as we speak, my hope is, in the future, I'll be Holy enough to actually care for, and show mercy for, an old, aging modernist suffering with the consequences of his/her actions, with the utmost love and kindness.

Please pray for me.

• Prayers
Reactions: Dave G.

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
This morning I had a close call and that resulted in me struggling with scrupulous thoughts throughout most of the day. I still get them from time to time, and it doesn't help that in addition to these thoughts, I also struggle with the very temptations that caused me to have that close call in the first place!

However, what's making my day rough is that I'm still struggling with my anger at the modernists. I guess the reason I'm so angry is that, I wanted to be free of my sins so badly, and I wanted that intimate loving relationship with God, that only Traditional Catholicism can provide. The modernist are just so totally against all this, and they're hurting people because of it! I just the millions of poor sinners out their who need God's Love and Mercy, and the modernist tyrants in the Church denying it to them, leaving them condemned to horrible existence.

I need to overcome this anger, if modernists won't save souls, I can! In fact, like I said before, I'm working on a huge plan for the summer to do just that, and I already have people here I'm helping out. I really don't want this anger towards the modernist over how they tried to obstruct my way out of my life of sin, and into a loving relationship with God. I shouldn't be angry with the modernists, they're old and dying out as we speak, my hope is, in the future, I'll be Holy enough to actually care for, and show mercy for, an old, aging modernist suffering with the consequences of his/her actions, with the utmost love and kindness.

Please pray for me.
Praying for you JesusLovesOurLady.

Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Slave of the Handmaid of the Lord
Feb 15, 2017
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Feb 15, 2017
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Praying for you JesusLovesOurLady.
Thank you Bluerose31, let us both pray that we can keep fighting to seek God and His Kingdom first.

• Winner
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed

Please pray for me.
Maybe you should just let go and concentrate on your new goals. I'm all for getting closer to Jesus !! He can help you shed that anger too. Pray to Him about that. Meanwhile I'll be praying that your relationship with the Lord gets personal and fulfilling. In fact I pray that right now, in the name of Jesus . Amen

Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Feb 15, 2017
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Goatee, read about it here: What Is Modernism?
Yeah, that's the basics of modernism, but among "catholics" it has morphed into something much worse, albeit, that's basically the logical outcome of modernism.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JesusLovesOurLady

Feb 15, 2017
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Maybe you should just let go and concentrate on your new goals. I'm all for getting closer to Jesus !! He can help you shed that anger too. Pray to Him about that. Meanwhile I'll be praying that your relationship with the Lord gets personal and fulfilling. In fact I pray that right now, in the name of Jesus . Amen
Yeah, I'm trying. My overly busy life is probably contributing a lot these issues. I've got to keep my eyes open for opportunities to pray and meditate when I can.

• Optimistic
Reactions: PittBullMom
Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Yeah, that's the basics of modernism, but among "catholics" it has morphed into something much worse, albeit, that's basically the logical outcome of modernism.
Thanks, I'll go back and read what you posted on it.

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Yeah, I'm trying. My overly busy life is probably contributing a lot these issues. I've got to keep my eyes open for opportunities to pray and meditate when I can.
:idea:

Upvote 0