✟9,231.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A man so smart he knows everything.
It's a quick read and short book, but I can't even bear myself to finish half of it. He is an atheist and it shows in his writing. I totally agree with you, he thinks he is so smart he has all the answers.

Reactions: HTacianas
Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It was in the 1980s and I was watching a, 3 dvd set, called The Cosmos, with Stephen Hawking as narrator. It was strikingly awesome! I could not leave my seat. Then the acclaimed cosmologist Stephen Hawking, transformed himself into the great Theologian antichrist. All of a sudden all the disciplines of science were thrown out the window, and Hawking went scientific caveman, in order to attack God. Hawking was at the Vatican trying to force Pope John Paul II into confirming that the 'Big Bank' is what Catholics view of God's Creation. Hawking used the old, 'we have rocks carbon dated billions of years old, so how could creation have happened thousands of years ago?'. Once Hawking got back to his lair, he went on to talk about what came before the Big bang, meaning, what came before God's Creation of empty space, all matter, energy and, everything in existence. Hawking, blamed God for his disability and he was out to attack God at all cost, even if he, a world renown scientist, had to step outside the disciplines of science, which he did, to do it.

Using, scientifically proven, 'Time Dilation', billions of years of star formation can occur is six days.

The Aliens are going to laugh at earth cosmologists explaining 13.8 billion years from creation.

Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello Everyone,
We are discussing this article of Bishop Robert Barron, at the 'Word on Fire', article page, and in the Creationism CF forum. This is my latest post. What do you think?

Albert Einstein once stated, "I would like to think that the moon was there, even when I wasn't looking at it!" Einstein was referring to 'The Observer Effect'. In the 'double-slit' experiment, it is proven that, at the Quantum level, electrons, protons and neutrons, are in a state of chaos, and only organize into near perfect order, to form immense objects, when, of all things, man is looking at them. So, Stephen Hawking, How did electrons 'evolve', to know when man is looking at them, and thus change their course? It is scientifically proven, and it is accepted by the whole scientific world, that they do so. Electrons even know when man is going to look at them in the future, and thus change their course?

So why didn't Stephen Hawking discuss the scientifically proven, 'Observer Effect'? Because, the 'Observer Effect', is God waving back at atheist scientists, through their electronic microscopes, and telling them that it is He who Controls every electron, proton and neutron in the Universe, every nano-second of physical time. The 'Observer Effect' proves that God created the universe for the purpose of man (Adam), to see, smell, hear, taste and touch, and as a home for (Adam) man, to live in. If, free-willed, love for God capable, conscious man, is not present in the universe, to observe and participate in the universe, then electrons, protons and neutrons, are not forming immense objects, to form the universe, because there is no purpose for God to do so.

Albert Einstein, and Hawking, along with today's prideful atheist cosmologists, fear the 'Observer Effect' tremendously! Hawking, with his child like, made up, concepts of "'multiverses' and, 'strings and corks', existing 'before the 'Big Bang', (Hawking's meaning, before God created everything)", is hardened of heart, atheist, Stephen Hawking, desperately trying to deceive people away from the overwhelming, great multitude of scientific proofs, of God's Existence as Creator of all that exists.

Please visit:
Scientific Proof That the Universe Does Not Exist without Conscious Man, Adam, to Observe it.

Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I posted another response in discussing Bishop Robert Barron's article.

Hello Avraham,
Here is a link to: 'The Strange Link Between the Human Mind and Quantum Physics.' Published 2017
http://www.bbc.com/earth/st...

Even today scientists are desperately trying to understand why subatomic particles change course, when man (Adam kind), open their eyes and look at them. Stephen Hawking was trying to force Pope John Paul II to say that God's Creation happened 13.8 billion years ago, when, 'in reality', scientists cannot even prove that anything existed, even five days, before conscious man Adam, opened his eyes.

Bishop Robert Barron's point is that scientist should stick to science, and not let their humongous worldly pride bulge into our Christian religion. When Christians state that God Created all that exists, thousands of years ago, on the week conscious man, Adam, opened his eyes; Atheist scientist should simply tell the truth, and say that this is entirely scientifically possible.

Upvote 0