Jan 3, 2009
✟20,120.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
You folks didn't think I was being serious, did you? It was a joke, which is why I ended the post with this

(Kidding, my Catholic brethren and sistren, don't hit that report button!
biggrin.gif
)

I sincerely apologize if I offended anyone.

Upvote 0

JoabAnias

Steward of proportionality- I Cor 13:1, 1 Tim 3:15
Site Supporter
Nov 26, 2007
✟82,874.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You folks didn't think I was being serious, did you? It was a joke, which is why I ended the post with this

I sincerely apologize if I offended anyone.

Go back under the bridge. :p

Am I serious or not? ^_^ Can't tell any more. :)

Go back and look at the smilies. ;) Let the smilies speak to ya. :p

You were probably only reported 4-5 times. :D

P.S. I think Don Rickles is hillarious. ^_^

Upvote 0

Andrew Ryan

I like any king that can reign with his fist
Dec 18, 2010
Rapture
✟17,136.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Engaged
Oh, ever go to a "Famous Daves"? If you have one near you and haven't been, you still may not know what your missing. ;)

I have actually been to one of those, some of my mates and me went there. Usually I don't like pulled meat or pulled meat sandwhichs but it was pretty good I'll have to say.

Saturday night at the Filmore Fluffy said is supposed to be one of the top 3 BBQ joints in the country: Entrees | SLOWS BAR BQ. I've got to try it now.

Never heard of. As far as bbq things go I'm pretty selective of what I like but ribs, I have found, are my absolute favorite. Perhaps the only thing I've tried tho, I usually only eat fish/seafood.

Upvote 0

JoabAnias

Steward of proportionality- I Cor 13:1, 1 Tim 3:15
Site Supporter
Nov 26, 2007
✟82,874.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have actually been to one of those, some of my mates and me went there. Usually I don't like pulled meat or pulled meat sandwhichs but it was pretty good I'll have to say.

The first time I went I had the bacon bbq port burger. I couldn't believe I was eating a burger topped off with bbq pork and spiced bacon. I've been hooked ever since.

We ordered one of the garbage can lid meals to take home one time and it took 3 of us 4 days to eat it all. LOL.

Never heard of. As far as bbq things go I'm pretty selective of what I like but ribs, I have found, are my absolute favorite. Perhaps the only thing I've tried tho, I usually only eat fish/seafood.

The brisket when really tender is great too.

Upvote 0