Status check

Sharky

Rockin dude!
Jul 5, 2002
Visit site
✟7,782.00
Faith
Christian
Okay, i've been sitting in front of this idiot box working for nearly 12 hours straight, my right leg feels numb, my hands are feeling the initial stages of RSI and my brain... actually it's working fine.

If anyone ever gets a job that makes you sit in front of a puter for that long, man, pray you get the strength to endure. Because right now, i'd rather be lifting heavy things in a construction site.

Hey, at least it's physical, this stuff here, it's zombifying experience to have your mind numbed with the refresh rates on my computer screen.

The_White

Jun 5, 2004
Maitland
Visit site
✟8,756.00
Faith
Christian
Oh man, I should go to bed, gotta get up early, go to Stroud, help the Brothers at the monestary there do stuff, then gotta organise AND throw the first student association party of the year so everyone can get to know each other.
Gotta get my average posts over 4 per day
Gotta keep track of my province in utopia
Nhaaaaaaa...
'night all

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

loribee59

Beautiful hearts and minds makes me swoon! :)
Mar 11, 2003
Keizer, OR
✟23,001.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
KristianJ said:
Have you taken the time to have regular short periods of getting up, taking a short walk to keep the muscles loose, etc? ;)

Considering that I have arthritis in both knees, and that I sit all day at work; I do have to get up and walk around every 15 to 30 minutes, otherwise, I'd be very stiff and sore. Plus, it's good for you to get up and walk, you could end up with a blood clot on your legs for sitting too long and you don't want that. :eek:

take it easy, mate! :thumbsup:

Upvote 0