• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Starting meds

Gailerina

Oct 21, 2013
Maryland
✟15,413.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
So I decided the herbal way was not working and started my Burbpion prescription today and I hope in a few weeks it starts to help.

I just want to focus and eat without feeling the need to throw up.

I do need to conduct the shrink or my main doctor and see if it is ok to keep taking my vitamins. I'm hoping to be focus enough tomorrow to write a paper due Sunday.

Has anyone been on Burbpion?

Sent from my iPhone using CF

BlessedMommy05

Is Thanking God for opening doors!
Dec 27, 2006
Texas
✟14,560.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I take it and it makes me hungry unless Ive eaten already. For me it gives m energy and so forth to focus and not so exhausted all the time, although I take it 2x a day at 75 mg so its a total help for me..

Upvote 0

St. Paul

Jul 6, 2008
Michigan
✟16,798.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
So I decided the herbal way was not working and started my Burbpion prescription today and I hope in a few weeks it starts to help.

I just want to focus and eat without feeling the need to throw up.

I do need to conduct the shrink or my main doctor and see if it is ok to keep taking my vitamins. I'm hoping to be focus enough tomorrow to write a paper due Sunday.

Has anyone been on Burbpion?

Sent from my iPhone using CF
I've taken it in the past to combat anxiety. It worked for me. If I remember correctly it took 4-6 weeks to "kick in."

Upvote 0