1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Starflyer 59

Discussion in 'Christian Music' started by xpunkskaterx, Feb 4, 2005.

1. xpunkskaterx

xpunkskaterx Go Leafs Go

+34
    Christian
    In Relationship
    CA-Greens
    I always couldnt stand their music. Then like 4 weeks ago I put in their "old" cd. And i liked it. So i bought every other cd they made, except 2 of them because they are out of print, but i even found a copy of "she's the Queen" from 1994 at my work.......anyways now i love them and they have a new cd coming out. Anyone else like them?

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. TheDandyMan

TheDandyMan Incomplete without surface noise.

+44
    Christian
    Heck yes. I've got 14 records with them on it--how 'bout you?

Old's probably one of Jason's best records. But they've traversed across so many genres it's like listening to three or four different bands under the same name. Easily one of my favorite bands of all time.

3. memphisXwasted

memphisXwasted lost phone number

+3
    Humanist
    Married
    US-Democrat
    they are on of my favorites...so good so good.

4. active ingredients

active ingredients Bottom Feeder

+32
    Christian
    US-Republican
    mmm, I have "I Am the Portuguese Blues" its pretty good.

5. TheDandyMan

TheDandyMan Incomplete without surface noise.

+44
    Christian
    It is quite good, but that's the one CD that shows what they're about the least, I think.

Martin called it "big, dumb rock," they composed the songs after Americana (1994 or around there) and never released them. It's nothing like the more quieter and more better leave here a stranger and old.

6. thewinterofourdiscontent

thewinterofourdiscontent New Member

+1
    Christian
    yeah, IATPB is probably their worst.

personally everybody makes mistakes and the fashion focus are my favorites.