Star Wars : Light From Darkness INVITE ONLY!! : OOC

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
S

StarSplitter87

*Runs in out of breath*

Sorry..I'm late....

*Catches breath ;)*

Alrighty, I know this is TERRIBLE of me to ask, since I said I would join...oh....about a month ago, but could anyone give me a hint as to the main basic ideas I need to know to jump in?

I'm an extremely slow reader, barely able to keep up let alone CATCH up, so here's what I need to know to the poor soul who gives me a hand on this :)

1) Where are they? (planet, are there more than one group?)
2) Who are the baddies/goodies and what relationships do I need to know about?
3) What sort of characters are in short supply in here? (Goodies, baddies, unaffilated, ... whatever)

:) Thanks! And as soon as someone responds to those questions, I'll punch out a beautiful character who is rediculously attractive yet dramatically dark and mysterious.....or I'll....come up with something a bit more creative than that ;)

~Star

Upvote 0

Victory of the Cross

Jesus is the Word of God
Mar 3, 2005
✟41,510.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
Hey star :D

Well They are on Na Shaddaa its a Hutt world, that wasbtaken over by the Yuzhaan Vong a violent race from outside the star wars galaxy

the vong enjoy pain, highly religous to their dieties, etc

Currently we have a fair whack of failed Jedi/rogue jedi

so either a Jedi Watchman from the New Jedi Order, New Republic Resistance Leader, etc would be cool

smuggler types are also in short supply

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Victory of the Cross

Jesus is the Word of God
Mar 3, 2005
✟41,510.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
sorry, i posted before i read in the OOC. So if I need to edit please let me know.
I think this may just work, there will always be danger from the Vong, and we're always need heroes, plus I really don't want to put pressure on dave all the time, its his christmas holiday and he has to waht to see Erin and his family

Upvote 0

Victory of the Cross

Jesus is the Word of God
Mar 3, 2005
✟41,510.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
Well what my plan was we could all be taken to the Vong if re-enfocements arrive and swarm us

then we could all face the Vong interrogations etc, and we could also meet up with any straggler playesrs there

either as a resuce party.. or fellow captives

Upvote 0