Chaplain
Dec 4, 2004
Skövde
✟4,721.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
A ship slipped quietly into the system it was black and the design of the ship was well know for it's kind had been seen in the Mandalorian wars. But this ship was not in any wars any more still the crew of Mandalorian warriors where moving around but this time they fought to survive. They had managed to live this far because of their ship and skill, serving as bounty Hunters and Mercenary troops for the highest bidder, last employer had been a Hutt and as always Hutt's do pay good money.

Rauc stood on the bridge and looked out toward the closing planet, he was dressed in his battle armor but without his helmet. He had ordered the jump here for it was said that this planet was a calm please and maybe here they could find some time ti rest and repair and go over their ship.
Their ship was able to land on planets and that was what he was planning to do after they had time to scan for any activities on the planet. They had heard rumours about a hidden pirate base in this sector and if there was a base there then that base would have enough loot and equipment to let them act without having to have contact with the Hutt's not that they payed bad but Rauc didn't like to deal with the criminal scum's too often. For he knew that the his troops didnt like it eithere and the Hutt's had already lost few of thei thugs in fights with these Sun Guards.

"Sir we are closing in at the planet that is supposed to hold the pirate bass" A young and untested Warrior reported calmly to Rauc.
"Is there any activity that would strengthen the Information that there is a Pirate bass there?" Rauc asked without turning to face the young Warrior.
"There are some communication coming from the planet but they aren't anything that sounds like pirate signal, It is more civilian."
"What does the signal say?"
The warrior smiled inside his helmet as he answered "They talk about the season crop and who did buy the whose cattle"
Rauc turned and faced the young one "Gather your group Warrior and go down and see what you can find out, don't engage, This is a recon run at first, we will land fare enough away not to scare any pontent target way."

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Jesus_Luvs_techies

Hmm? What? Were you talking to me?
Jun 26, 2008
At my desk
✟8,775.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
((Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I won't be on much for awile. I kinda unplugged my computer, and packed it up in it's box. I have been distracted from my family and God by some games I had on there. I will check up on here maybe once or twice a week. Just wanted you to know before you think I died or something. Seeya L8TR!))

Upvote 0

ChristIsCalling

Proud Gamer Nerd
Oct 6, 2005
Alberta, Canada
Visit site
✟1,749.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
(( Yeah, I wasn't gonna wait much longer anyway. ))

"Yes?" Master Zhar's voice rang out in the courtyard upon the approach of the girl and her father, "What is it?"

Noriah made her way into the courtyard, cloak billowing behind her, "Can't you feel it Master? A disturbance."

"Yes," Vandar responded, "we feel it."

"I believe Sasha has some information she should share with you." Noriah replied.

Her comm-link bleeped. "Excuse me. Sasha? Tell them what you know."

She turned away from the Council and stepped a safe distance away, assuring privacy. She pulled out her comm-link, "Yes?"

"Riah!" Her cousin's voice rang out from the gadget.

"Nora! Did you find Warnn?"

"Yes, he's in custody, but we have more important things to worry about."

"What is it?" Riah asked.

"We ran into some... opposition... on our way back to Dantooine."

"Opposition? What kind of opposition?"

"Sith starships."

"What?!"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Father Niko

Chaplain
Dec 4, 2004
Skövde
✟4,721.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
"Sir!!!" a alarming voice shouted from behind Rauc.
Rauc spun around and looked at the crew man behind her console.
"Report" he said calmly.
The crew member looked up and then down toward her console "Sir, a fleet appeared from hyperspace just on the edge of the system." she reported.
A hologram appeared in the middle of the bridge that showed a zoom out view of the system and on the opposite side of their own location there was a red sign.
"Do they have sent out any signals that say who they are?" Rauc asked his communication chief.
"No they appear to run silent and not broadcasting their ID"
"ALL HANDS TO BATTLE STATIONS!!!" Rauc shouted and the alarm started to sounds and Mandalorians ran to their stations.
"All stations reporting ready status" Raucs second in command reported.
"Good, now go to silent run and turn down our energy signature"

Upvote 0

Big Al545

Veteran
Jul 16, 2007
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
✟18,786.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
((Im VERY VERY SORRY Guys! I've been having trouble with school lately, MidTerms, Grades, Friends doing bad things. I just want to let you know, you may control Bossk when you need to ok? I'll catch up soon. Ok so Arion stole the amulet and tricked Greedo,ok, Stuff about Sasha's mother, ok, Noriah waking Bounty Hunters up, ok, and sithy people getting ready to raid the Jedi Councel, k got it.))

Bossk had heard Greedo come in late at night, but his body and brain were tired and couldn't work itself up the energy to ask why he returned so early. Instead, Bossk continued to lay there and rest, but then in what seemed like a minute, when it really wasn't, someone rapidly knocked on the door and then walked away.

"Urrgh...what now?" Bossk slowly got up and put on his yellow space suit, attached his gun belt and his holsters with the blaster pistols in them, and let Greedo continue sleeping. Bossk quietly slipped out the door and closed it quietly and continued down the hallway to where Noriah, Sasha and her father, and everybody else was gathered.

"Sorry I'm late, slept in a little bit." Bossk took a quick look around and noticed Arion wasn't there.
"Hey, where's Arion?"

Upvote 0

Jesus_Luvs_techies

Hmm? What? Were you talking to me?
Jun 26, 2008
At my desk
✟8,775.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
((Sorry. I've been busy. Thanx CIC for reminding me))
Sasha explained about her dream and Arion. She was followed by a silence. Finnally Master Vandar spoke up. "This is shocking news! If this is true we must evacuate Dantooine before this happens!" Vandar looked back at his fellow councel members. "We will discuss this in private"

-------------
Arion was happy. In trade for the location of the Jedi enclaive, he was promised a spot in the sith academy. So here he was competing for his chance for acceptance against four others. After a brief disscusion with the head of the academy,Master Uthar, he was approched by one of the other combatants, Aria was her name. She looked him over, wearing a frown.
"Heh! You don't look like Sith material! You got in easy, Jedi! Too easy! I wonder if Master Uthar will give extra points for killing you!" she said with an evil smirk followed by a piercing glare.
"I have more power than you think!" Arion retorted. He was of course reffering to the pendant, which he had kept for himself.
"Don't worry, Jedi! I don't have time for a weakling like you!" Maria responded as she walked off. Arion humphed and walked to his quarters.

Upvote 0

ChristIsCalling

Proud Gamer Nerd
Oct 6, 2005
Alberta, Canada
Visit site
✟1,749.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
(( The Sith Master's name is Uthar. ;) ))

"Sith starships!? Where?" Noriah responded.

"Just outside the Dantooine system." Came Lenora's voice.

She turned to face the others, her face drawn with concern. "When was this encounter?" She asked into the comm-link.

"Not long ago. If they were headed into the system, they would be in there by now. If they are in the system, they'll still only be along the outskirts." There was silence a moment, until her cousin continued, "It worries me, that they're here Riah. I sense a great disturbance in the Force. What if they know about the enclave?"

Riah bit her lip, "They do."

She made her way over to the others. "We will discuss this in private." Vandar was saying.

"There's no time!" Riah exclaimed, abandoning formalities in desperation, waving the comm-link in her hand, "The Sith are already in the system! We have to call for an evacuation now! It's the only amount of preparation we have for the attack!"

She put her comm-link to her mouth, "Nora, tell your crew not to land the ship. Stay off the planet! Do not risk your lives by landing here!"

"What?!" Was her reply, "No! We're landing to pick you all up! The more ships you have for the evacuation, the better!"

Riah sighed, "Fine, but stay off the planet until I call you. Do NOT land until we are ready for you."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Big Al545

Veteran
Jul 16, 2007
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
✟18,786.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
"Me and Greedo will hold them off in my ship, that'll give you a minute or two to do what you need to do. Good Luck."

Bossk and Greedo ran off out of the temple, looking around for Bossk's ship.

"Where's my ship! Greedo!"

Bossk turned around irritatedly and then re-entured the temple.

"My ship is gone!"

Upvote 0