✟292,219.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yep...Communist goals 25 and 26

25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting inappropriate contentography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as "normal, natural, healthy."

Interesting how communist objectives seem to go hand in hand with undermining morals and values...thus undermining Godly principles.
Pretty interesting isn't it - eerie.

Reactions: PeacaHeaven
Upvote 0

Simon_Templar

Not all who wander are lost
Jun 29, 2004
Visit site
✟34,622.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single

25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting inappropriate contentography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as "normal, natural, healthy."

Interesting how communist objectives seem to go hand in hand with undermining morals and values...thus undermining Godly principles.

The reason for this is simple. Communists recognize the basic truth that it is very difficult, if not out right impossible to conquer a strong traditional culture, with a strong traditional identity.
In order to take over any culture, it must first be subverted to the point where its traditional values (and thus its traditional identity) have been destroyed. Only then can it be conquered.

They must first cut us loose from our moorings of traditional values and identity, in order to take us captive.

Its the same basic historical truth that great nations never fall to external pressure, they always collapse from within first.

Reactions: Cris413
Upvote 0

icedtea

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2006
Ohio
✟30,909.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Fascinating. I once asked my commie friends what happens to christians if they took over.
Oh we would be allowed to be christians but they would try and 'teach' us the truth.
No plans were made for if great numbers refused to 'learn.'
I think communism is a spiritual delusion. They are very intelligent but so deluded they think Mao was great and never responsible for any deaths.

Upvote 0

Simon_Templar

Jun 29, 2004
Visit site
✟34,622.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
As much as I love sci-fi, I'm just not the type to take it as "wise" or something to learn from. It's entertainment. Now, if you want to see some serious anti-truth rhetoric, check out the last couple of seasons of SG-1. I've been catching a few of those lately. The whole "Ori" storyline is horrendous. It paints any monotheistic belief as absurd, closed-minded, and destructive, and of course the Agnostic, "truth is relative", "just follow your own path the best you can" belief as progressive, wise, and open minded.

A good deal of the SG-1 story line dealing with the ancient ones as ascended beings had clear new age over tones. Despite that its one of my favorite series because I really liked the characters and the interaction between them. Granted I don't think seasons 9-10 were as good.
Season 8 had some of my favorite episodes. The 200th episode from season 10 (if memory serves) was also a classic.

It is tempting for us because of our cultural background, to interpet the Ori story line as a slam on Christianity, or on the idea of truth etc.
However, there is something here that we tend to over look I think. Its the same thing I have been trying in vain to get across in another conversation recently.

Just because someone is monotheistic, doesn't mean they are good, or have truth. Likewise and more to the point, just because someone dogmatically claims to have the truth, doesn't mean they actually do. Truth is dogmatic, but dogmatism is not always truth.

Muslims are monotheistic, and often extremely dogmatic. Yet they are deceived and they worship a false god.

The Ori plot arc, I think, is not so much an attack on the idea of truth as it is pointed at the question.. how do you judge truth?
The Muslim blindly accepts what his god has told him. The Christian blindly accepts what his God has told him.. what makes one right and the other wrong? In the end its not faith that defines truth, truth defines itself. The question remains then where does each person get his beliefs from and are they really trust-worthy?

I don't think SG-1 has much wisdom to impart in terms of getting an actual answer. The Ori plot arc in my opinion takes the typical holywood line by portraying Ori and the Ancients as opposing sides, neither of which is really right. In the end its the humans who are more right than everyone else. The same basic idea that is put forward in Babylon 5 if you've ever watched that.
The basic idea being that truth comes from within you. In fact the only real difference between the differing groups is that those groups who derive their truth from an external source are depicted as bad and duped. While those who derive their truth internally are portrayed as moral superior and wise.

But going back for a second to the concept of how we find truth.

Even within Christian culture there have been numerous sects and cults which have 'gone off the reservation' and in every case they have been convinced that they were following God's revealed truth.

There are generally two ways that people get into those types of circumstances. #1 - following inner truth. Many Christians, ironically even many Christians who believe in the authority and inspiration of scripture fall into the trap of following inner truth because they base all of their faith and 'understanding' on the inner 'leading of the Spirit'. Many who do this end up following their own heart imagining it to be the Spirit.
#2 - truth by consensus. Most people, including most Christians form their worldview based on the consensus of the community in which they were raised. Thats ok if you happen to have been raised in the right community.. but if you weren't, its likely you will end up with false beliefs.

In both cases, the people often believe dogmatically that their faith is totally correct and established by God. In both cases, the only hope for correction is to get the people to question their beliefs and examine them critically.

In short, seeking truth requires critical, disciplined, self examination in the mirror of scripture. In order to do that you have to be able to step outside of your view to a certain degree and try to look at your own beliefs objectively as well as the beliefs of others.

Upvote 0

Markus6

Veteran
Jul 19, 2006
Houston
✟22,034.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

[Fellowship]Hi Conservative Christians :hug:
Cris - where did you get these communist goals from? They sound a bit fishy.
[/Fellowship]

Upvote 0

Simon_Templar

Jun 29, 2004
Visit site
✟34,622.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Fascinating. I once asked my commie friends what happens to christians if they took over.
Oh we would be allowed to be christians but they would try and 'teach' us the truth.
No plans were made for if great numbers refused to 'learn.'
I think communism is a spiritual delusion. They are very intelligent but so deluded they think Mao was great and never responsible for any deaths.

communism is a delusion. it is based on a false vision of human nature and of reality in general.

Communism is based on the idea that people are fundamentally good and that a perfect society can be produced by perfecting people through 'proper' education and social conditioning.
This of course is totally false, and totally at odds with observed reality (not to mention Christianity).
Of course, I should clarify that when I say fundamentally good I don't mean morally good in the same sense that Christians think of it. Because Communism also views man as a mere animal. Which is why it sees economics, and the resulting social conditioning as the method for perfecting people, and thus society.
This also tends to dehumanize people. Which is why Communism has generally had little regard for human life, little appreciation of art or 'humanities' and the like.

It mistakes bland sameness and uniformity for equality.

Communism also never stops to ask the question, what is the point of making a perfect state if all of the individuals must be pitiful drones in order to accomplish it? Life becomes mere existence.

The irony of communism is that it has never under any circumstances actually solved problems like poverty, homelessness etc. It has never really improved them very much at all. All it has ever succeeded in doing is lowering everyone else and robbing everyone else (except the rulers of course).
It robs people not only of their wealth, but also of their personal responsability and their individuality.

Upvote 0

Cris413

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 20, 2007
Texas
✟56,828.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
[Fellowship]Hi Conservative Christians :hug:
Cris - where did you get these communist goals from? They sound a bit fishy.
[/Fellowship]

I provided the link to the Report in the thread I started "Communist Goals (1963)" which is now closed at my request...but you can still view it.

...I've requested it reopened...maybe the convo can continue without it being further derailed....we don't want to derail this thread either.

They are line by line items compiled in a Congressional Report in 1963.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

desmalia

sounds like somebody's got a case of the mondays
Sep 29, 2006
Canada
Visit site
✟18,512.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
A good deal of the SG-1 story line dealing with the ancient ones as ascended beings had clear new age over tones. Despite that its one of my favorite series because I really liked the characters and the interaction between them. Granted I don't think seasons 9-10 were as good.
Season 8 had some of my favorite episodes. The 200th episode from season 10 (if memory serves) was also a classic.
Agreed. Just caught ep 200 again recently and it cracked me up just as much the second time. They sure do know how to poke fun at themselves!

It is tempting for us because of our cultural background, to interpet the Ori story line as a slam on Christianity, or on the idea of truth etc.
However, there is something here that we tend to over look I think. Its the same thing I have been trying in vain to get across in another conversation recently.

Just because someone is monotheistic, doesn't mean they are good, or have truth. Likewise and more to the point, just because someone dogmatically claims to have the truth, doesn't mean they actually do. Truth is dogmatic, but dogmatism is not always truth.

Muslims are monotheistic, and often extremely dogmatic. Yet they are deceived and they worship a false god.

Yes, I agree with that. But when you look at the way they portrayed the Ori, quoting from the book of origin, etc. they come across like maybe someone out of Westboro Baptist or something. I'm sure that wasn't just a coincidence. I've seen sci-fi examples of religions that were more obviously supposed to represent Islam, Budhism, etc. This one, while poking fun at all organized religion, seemed to point more to Christianity than any other.

The Ori plot arc, I think, is not so much an attack on the idea of truth as it is pointed at the question.. how do you judge truth?
The Muslim blindly accepts what his god has told him. The Christian blindly accepts what his God has told him.. what makes one right and the other wrong? In the end its not faith that defines truth, truth defines itself. The question remains then where does each person get his beliefs from and are they really trust-worthy?
Unfortunately, when any show, especially sci-fi boraches the subject of faith, that's usually what they end up promoting.

I don't think SG-1 has much wisdom to impart in terms of getting an actual answer. The Ori plot arc in my opinion takes the typical holywood line by portraying Ori and the Ancients as opposing sides, neither of which is really right. In the end its the humans who are more right than everyone else. The same basic idea that is put forward in Babylon 5 if you've ever watched that.
The basic idea being that truth comes from within you. In fact the only real difference between the differing groups is that those groups who derive their truth from an external source are depicted as bad and duped. While those who derive their truth internally are portrayed as moral superior and wise.
Yep, though B5 did it in a less disrespectful way. Basically the same message though.

But going back for a second to the concept of how we find truth.

Even within Christian culture there have been numerous sects and cults which have 'gone off the reservation' and in every case they have been convinced that they were following God's revealed truth.

There are generally two ways that people get into those types of circumstances. #1 - following inner truth. Many Christians, ironically even many Christians who believe in the authority and inspiration of scripture fall into the trap of following inner truth because they base all of their faith and 'understanding' on the inner 'leading of the Spirit'. Many who do this end up following their own heart imagining it to be the Spirit.
#2 - truth by consensus. Most people, including most Christians form their worldview based on the consensus of the community in which they were raised. Thats ok if you happen to have been raised in the right community.. but if you weren't, its likely you will end up with false beliefs.

In both cases, the people often believe dogmatically that their faith is totally correct and established by God. In both cases, the only hope for correction is to get the people to question their beliefs and examine them critically.

In short, seeking truth requires critical, disciplined, self examination in the mirror of scripture. In order to do that you have to be able to step outside of your view to a certain degree and try to look at your own beliefs objectively as well as the beliefs of others.
Too true.

Upvote 0

Markus6

Veteran
Jul 19, 2006
Houston
✟22,034.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I provided the link to the Report in the thread I started "Communist Goals (1963)" which is now closed at my request...but you can still view it.

...I've requested it reopened...maybe the convo can continue without it being further derailed....we don't want to derail this thread either.

OK, they were written by an anti-communist American in the FBI. That makes more sense. Thanks. Sorry to derail.

Upvote 0

Jesus Is Real

Feb 27, 2003
Texas
✟5,289.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Which was the same thing I started seeing with the Star Trek Franchise...incorporation of New Age theology.

Hi Cris,

Thank you for posting your thread here!

Listen closer next time on Spike TV when Voyager comes on. They had been also pumping this ~transformation change~ dialectic language some nearly 12 years back in it's show. After God showed me all this, and I too was a trekker - BIG TIME from the age of about 5.

But after God showed me all this and then watching Voyager again I could then see this brainwashing "Transformation change" language every where in it's sentenses. Just begin notincing in the shows (Yoyager) the word 'change' and then you'll begin to more see that shows like Star Trek (which is real thick in Yoyager) are brainwashing people to join in with this Global-Society. Satan uses tv as a tool to deceive. Yeah, I just re-watched NG (Star Trek) the other day, for more research, and this ~change~ language is in it also. As well as, First Contact - notice when Rikker is speaking to Cockren (sp?) about ~change~ that happens - it's right after they show them in his own telescope the Enterprise in the sky.

Behold, and now we have a president who is all down with this ~transformation change~ of Satan. This language goes back to Marxism.
CHANGE.jpg

Cris said:

That is what the language of the Star Trek (in this case) Voyager is doing - it's practicing Herey on The Word of God. Communism is nothing but HUMANISM - what man should be able to do apart from God's commands and are deceived by Satan into doing so apart from God. It goes back to Gen 3. And Communism (HUMANISM/human perception and reasoning) is what America has been practicing from the 1950's.
http://authorityresearch.com/2006-01 Human Relations in Curriculum Change.htm
Benne%20Human%20Relations%20in%20Curriculum%20Change.jpg
A Marxist training manual and this is what's happening right now - it's following this doctrine; a doctrine of demons.

This transformational change, seeks for others to have even a superfical relationship (even a strong like of a character) in the show (Yoyager) so that you more so enjoy (flesh) the company rather than working discernment of what is really being said or done - which is *practicing Herecy on The Word of God*. If they can get others to enter *relationship* (even in low forms on tv) they believe they will stop practicing any Godly Spiritual discernment. And I was there - brainwashed into their collective until I began crying out to God to show me what is this language that I had first began to see right here, in internet forums. I cried out to God, because I was getting my head bashed in for speaking God's Word. But praise God - He answered - but it was in His timing not mine. For He didn't speak to me an answer until about 6 months later. And He first told me this languge is 'doctrines of demons'.

Jesus is Lord.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

icedtea

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2006
Ohio
✟30,909.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Satan uses tv as a tool to deceive.

1. God can use it too I guess.
2. never seen anything in the genre you are discussing, I wouldn't know. But tv can help people for good, with issues and all.
3. I thought it was there to make us buy whats advertised.

Upvote 0

Jesus Is Real

Feb 27, 2003
Texas
✟5,289.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

thanks Cris and I hope you do open your thread soon what you are saying is exactly what America has been for some time now.

Upvote 0

Jesus Is Real

Feb 27, 2003
Texas
✟5,289.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Icetea, this thread is speaking to Christians about the warnings in regards to tv shows, in this case Voyager.

~This is worth slowing down and reading not just skimming over~

Star Trek Voyages pushes this communism-dialectic doctine:

"What is communism?
The Dialectic: Fomenting the Revolution

The concept of the dialectic has been around for a long time. It is simply that of opposite positions: Thesis (position) vs. Antithesis (opposite position). In traditional logic, if my thesis was true, then all other positions were by definition untrue. For example, if my thesis is 2 + 2 = 4, then all other answers (antithesis) are false. Georg W.F. Hegel, the nineteenth century German philosopher, turned that concept upside down by equalizing Thesis and Antithesis. All things are now relative. There is no such thing as absolute truth to be found anywhere. Instead, “truth” is found in Synthesis, a compromise of Thesis and Antithesis. This is the heart and soul of the consensus process.

This is diametrically opposed to the Judeo-Christian world-view prevalent in the Western world for the better part of two millennia that held that God existed, that He existed outside of the material creation and that man had a moral obligation to Him and His laws. God was transcendent and thus truth was absolute and transcendent, outside of our ability to manipulate it. This all changed with Hegel and modern man was born. Man could now challenge any authority and position, even God. Since there is no such thing as absolute truth, “my truth” is just as good as “your truth”, so don’t tell me what to think or how to behave. As Nietzsche, the “God is Dead” philosopher, would later say, “There is absolutely no absolute.” Now 2 + 2 can equal 5, or 17, or whatever you feel is right. (Hint: This is why our schools are failing. All teachers are certified on Benjamin Bloom’s work. He said “…we recognize the point of view that truth and knowledge are only relative and that there are no hard and fast truths which exist for all time and all places”).

At about the same time that Hegel was passing from the scene, Karl Marx caught the revolutionary fever. He drew heavily from Hegel (the dialectic) and Feuerbach (materialism). He picked up where the other philosophers left the discussion, but with a twist. He scornfully stated, “The philosophers have only interpreted the world in different ways. The point, however, is to change it.” To CHANGE the WORLD was to become the warp and woof of Marxism. In the Marxian interpretation of reality, God had been abandoned. Alone in his universe, man was to fill the vacuum left by religion with materialism. Religion was the enemy of all progress. As he wrote in 1843, “Religion is the opium of the people.” No longer bound to a relationship with his Creator, the social relationship of “man to man” became the principle of Marx’s theory. It followed that these social relationships, which necessarily involve conflict, cause the changes in human progress. As the opening words of the Communist Manifesto announce: “The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggles.” Note the dialectic reasoning: the clash of opposites produces synthesis and change. Man, freed from religious restraints will carry the revolution (change via conflict) forward until all are equal in a man made utopia on earth. To that end, the Manifesto concludes, “Working men of all countries, unite!” "

To summarize Marxism:

It is Dialectical Materialism, or, in simpler terms: a God-expunged human reasoning process.

REVOLUTION is its goal, to “change the world”, Marx said.

The CHANGE is to be from a Theistic World View (Old World Order) to a Humanistic World View (New World Order). The term New World Order was a popular euphemism for world communism for years. Conspiracy kooks did not invent it. When it started to take on negative connotations, it was dropped for the nicer sounding label, Global Governance.

Change is to occur through CONFLICT, (Crisis/Problems/Issues).

COMMUNITY POLICING WHAT IS IT?

Shift in philosophy about police duties vs. community responsibilities to a team concept of TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT of the community. Reidentifying the police role as a FACILITATOR in the community. (Emphasis mine).

Translation: Transformation from a constitutionally empowered local police force performing their duty to keep the peace to that of a change agent working within the community to affect a Marxist paradigm shift. Pay close attention to what the influential German Marxist Georg Lukacs had to say about who the facilitators are in the community: “The institutions in socialist society which act as the facilitators between the public and private realms are the Soviet. They are the congresses [diverse groups], which facilitate the debate [dialoguing to consensus] of universal problems [social issues] in the context of the everyday.”
By Phil Worts http://www.crossroad.to/articles2/Community-Policing.htm

Does that sound familiar - it's even the foundation of all internet forums.

I have this man's dvd and it's excellent, if anyone wishes to receive it as a love-gift (from one Christian to another) please just contact me at my E-mail.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

desmalia

sounds like somebody's got a case of the mondays
Sep 29, 2006
Canada
Visit site
✟18,512.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Hi Cris,

Thank you for posting your thread here!

Listen closer next time on Spike TV when Voyager comes on. They had been also pumping this ~transformation change~ dialectic language some nearly 12 years back in it's show. After God showed me all this, and I too was a trekker - BIG TIME from the age of about 5.

But after God showed me all this and then watching Voyager again I could then see this brainwashing "Transformation change" language every where in it's sentenses. Just begin notincing in the shows (Yoyager) the word 'change' and then you'll begin to more see that shows like Star Trek (which is real thick in Yoyager) are brainwashing people to join in with this Global-Society. Satan uses tv as a tool to deceive. Yeah, I just re-watched NG (Star Trek) the other day, for more research, and this ~change~ language is in it also. As well as, First Contact - notice when Rikker is speaking to Cockren (sp?) about ~change~ that happens - it's right after they show them in his own telescope the Enterprise in the sky.

Behold, and now we have a president who is all down with this ~transformation change~ of Satan. This language goes back to Marxism.
CHANGE.jpg

That is what the language of the Star Trek (in this case) Voyager is doing - it's practicing Herey on The Word of God. Communism is nothing but HUMANISM - what man should be able to do apart from God's commands and are deceived by Satan into doing so apart from God. It goes back to Gen 3. And Communism (HUMANISM/human perception and reasoning) is what America has been practicing from the 1950's.
http://authorityresearch.com/2006-01 Human Relations in Curriculum Change.htm
Benne%20Human%20Relations%20in%20Curriculum%20Change.jpg
A Marxist training manual and this is what's happening right now - it's following this doctrine; a doctrine of demons.

This transformational change, seeks for others to have even a superfical relationship (even a strong like of a character) in the show (Yoyager) so that you more so enjoy (flesh) the company rather than working discernment of what is really being said or done - which is *practicing Herecy on The Word of God*. If they can get others to enter *relationship* (even in low forms on tv) they believe they will stop practicing any Godly Spiritual discernment. And I was there - brainwashed into their collective until I began crying out to God to show me what is this language that I had first began to see right here, in internet forums. I cried out to God, because I was getting my head bashed in for speaking God's Word. But praise God - He answered - but it was in His timing not mine. For He didn't speak to me an answer until about 6 months later. And He first told me this languge is 'doctrines of demons'.

Jesus is Lord.

I'm sorry, I guess this just isn't news to me. Roddenberry was always into these things, even when he created the original series. The whole base was that earth would eventually become a one world order, with no more crime, no more war, etc. That new age stuff is woven through all of his work. That same issue is obvious in many other shows too. Look at the Star Wars movies. And look at Battlestar Galactica. The first series was based on Mormonism, and the second on more Agnostic, even Atheistic ideas. All of these messages are designed to subtly convince people to say "hey, whatever you wanna believe is just fine, man. There are lots of different paths", etc. Is there a socialist element involved? Sure. But that's not even the main issue. It's satan's lies, lulling people into a false sense of security in whatever fluff ideals that happen to blow in on the wind. So, what do we do. Well, we educate ourselves (and each other), we pray, we stay in God's word, and we put our faith in Him, who is in control, and who WILL work everything, even the worst of it, to His glory.

Reactions: Cris413
Upvote 0

Wade Smith

Aug 5, 2008
L.A.
✟1,385.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Star Trek Voyager is obsessed with and odd brand of humanism and multiculturalism, not necessarily the human race, but certainly humanism.

According to Star Trek characters, there are no "wrong" beliefs. All the characters have all sorts of different spiritist beliefs, AND in the Star Trek universe, they are ALL "right". The vulcan religion is right, the indian religion is right, the borg's "worshipping" of the omega particle is "right" and so on. And of course, it is all about what "we" can do. "Humans" can overcome any obstacle, no matter how absurdly outnumbered or no matter how intelligent or powerful or advanced the enemy, "human resolve" wins. It is all about the "goodness" of humanity and what amounts to a socialist "utopian" society, vs the "evil" of governments and "extremists" represented by all the other hostile races.

Of course, none of that is in even remote agreement with the Bible.

In the "Next Generation" series, we see from the opening episode much blasphemy and mocker of God and Christianity.

"The Encounter at Farpoint" is written specificly as an attempted mockery of Christianity and the Great White throne Judgement.

Then there is that episode where Data and LaForge accidentally give life to Sherlock Holme's arch enemy on the holodeck. The message here is that "creator somehow has obligation to the creation," which is again the reverse of Biblical truth.

As far as sci-fi goes, some of Star Trek was very creative and entertaining, but for the most part, there is a seriously and specificly anti-christian message in Star Trek.

Thus, the devil rides into your homes on the back of "innocent" entertainment.

One may say, "What could possibly be wrong with a little creativity and hope for a better future?"

Well, in and of itself, nothing is wrong with creativity nor hope for a better future. But the problem is the "hope" that is really being presented is a false hope based on "tolerance" and acceptance of every false way. It is a false hope which elevates man to god-hood, just as the original serpent's lie did. After all, in Star Trek, especially Next Generation and Voyager, humanity is "master" of time and space. In the end, even the "Q", which is a mockery of God, always end up submitting to humanity.

Stargate series suffers from the same thing, especially with Daniel and the ascended masters thing (absolutely New Age/Neo-Pagan).

Star Wars, which some fools are even using to "preach" from now, is nothing but paganism, really "Pantheism" is more accurate term, as the universe itself is "god" i.e. "the force", and jedi worship the force as "god" in temples, etc, as they always have, even in the original episode IV, the force and the jedi order are called a "religion" by Tarkin, etc.

I eventually got where I could not watch these any more, because the Spirit of God would convict me of the utter blasphemy and nonsense of these shows. They are nothing more than mindless, demonic drivel which have sold for billions of dollars over the years. Most popular movies ever. "Woe unto you when all men speak good of you..."

and this has already caused some controversy when I said this in the past, but all of Tolkien's work falls in the same category, and even most of C.S. Lewis. Shocker, but true.

Why? the "god of this world," which is satan, has deceived us all for far too long.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

intricatic

...a dinosaur... or something...
Aug 5, 2005
Ohio
✟58,189.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
For one thing - Star Trek Voyager - is practicing the Dialectic Process Language did any of you know that? :wave:

The dialectic language questions and attacks Godly Authority - the didactic paradigm - the "I know" language. Satan begin it with Eve in asking, "Hath God said,....." And saying, "Ye, shall not surely die,.....for God knows...."

Some buzz (A Global Society) words are: CHANGE, TRANSFORMATION, SHIFT

The dialectic language of Transformational Marxism, speaks the language of: "I feel and I think, it seems to me,....." And "does that makes sense,..." etc." I have some more of it's language in my sign-line. It's a language of uncertainity rather than a Language of THE TRUTH.

This same (dialogue) language is GLOBAL, must we conform to 'survive in the system" in the last days?

Obama was right on course with all this ~change~ promises - He's a Transformational Marxist - He worked the Dialectic Process on America, and since America has been brainwashed in this process since the 1950's it's no wonder Obama was elected. America and the whole global-community wants THIS CHANGE - THEY WANT COMPROMISE - THEY NO LONGER WANT GOD AND THEY ARE NOT ASHAMED TO SPEAK OUT.

This same language, is also right in step in internet forums "I think and I feel, what is your opinion, what do you think,..." It's a part of the ONE WOLRD RELIION-GOVT. Can't you all figure it out by now, why there are internet-forums by now - it's all about ~the only world CHANGE~ from God's Authority to HUMANISM. :wave:
I think that pretending to have certainty of things in the physical world would be an absurd statement, not to mention, it has literally no application to the meaning and nature of the dialectic of political change. Does that make sense?

Internet forums, and I speak as a matter of fact and not opinion or feeling or speculation, are not about anything in particular. They are a medium of communication, and nothing more. How they're used is the problem. But the relevant question here is: Why are you on an internet forum? Do you feel the need to convince people of something so much that you must engage the dialectic, as some intellectual martyr?

Upvote 0

Jesus Is Real

Feb 27, 2003
Texas
✟5,289.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Star Trek Voyager is obsessed with and odd brand of humanism and multiculturalism, not necessarily the human race, but certainly humanism.

According to Star Trek characters, there are no "wrong" beliefs. All the characters have all sorts of different spiritist beliefs, AND in the Star Trek universe, they are ALL "right". The vulcan religion is right, the indian religion is right, the borg's "worshipping" of the omega particle is "right" and so on. And of course, it is all about what "we" can do. "Humans" can overcome any obstacle, no matter how absurdly outnumbered or no matter how intelligent or powerful or advanced the enemy, "human resolve" wins. It is all about the "goodness" of humanity and what amounts to a socialist "utopian" society, vs the "evil" of governments and "extremists" represented by all the other hostile races.

Of course, none of that is in even remote agreement with the Bible.

In the "Next Generation" series, we see from the opening episode much blasphemy and mocker of God and Christianity.

"The Encounter at Farpoint" is written specificly as an attempted mockery of Christianity and the Great White throne Judgement.

Then there is that episode where Data and LaForge accidentally give life to Sherlock Holme's arch enemy on the holodeck. The message here is that "creator somehow has obligation to the creation," which is again the reverse of Biblical truth.

As far as sci-fi goes, some of Star Trek was very creative and entertaining, but for the most part, there is a seriously and specificly anti-christian message in Star Trek.

Thus, the devil rides into your homes on the back of "innocent" entertainment.

One may say, "What could possibly be wrong with a little creativity and hope for a better future?"

Well, in and of itself, nothing is wrong with creativity nor hope for a better future. But the problem is the "hope" that is really being presented is a false hope based on "tolerance" and acceptance of every false way. It is a false hope which elevates man to god-hood, just as the original serpent's lie did. After all, in Star Trek, especially Next Generation and Voyager, humanity is "master" of time and space. In the end, even the "Q", which is a mockery of God, always end up submitting to humanity.

Stargate series suffers from the same thing, especially with Daniel and the ascended masters thing (absolutely New Age/Neo-Pagan).

Star Wars, which some fools are even using to "preach" from now, is nothing but paganism, really "Pantheism" is more accurate term, as the universe itself is "god" i.e. "the force", and jedi worship the force as "god" in temples, etc, as they always have, even in the original episode IV, the force and the jedi order are called a "religion" by Tarkin, etc.

I eventually got where I could not watch these any more, because the Spirit of God would convict me of the utter blasphemy and nonsense of these shows. They are nothing more than mindless, demonic drivel which have sold for billions of dollars over the years. Most popular movies ever. "Woe unto you when all men speak good of you..."

and this has already caused some controversy when I said this in the past, but all of Tolkien's work falls in the same category, and even most of C.S. Lewis. Shocker, but true.

Why? the "god of this world," which is satan, has deceived us all for far too long.

Excellent Post - I actually printed this out to read it with more quality time.

Hi Wade, are you also aware that Star Trek is practicing the Gobal-Society-language of the dialectic as well.

God showed me this language after crying to him some 12 months ago, but it was all in His Timing to show me, not mine.

Wade you will be able to bear witness with this:
These small mp3's are powerful:
Diaprax: the dialectic process and praxis.
Part 1:
http://www.authorityresearch.com/Fi...Gotcher Wren home, Olalla, WA 2008-08-21.mp3

Part 2:
http://www.authorityresearch.com/Fi...Gotcher Wren home, Olalla, WA 2008-08-21.mp3

This same Dialectic process is not only in the language of Star Trek but also in the now Global-Society - and the internet forums (the brotherhood/the collective) are right in step along with most of the churches.

Last edited:
Upvote 0