Jul 18, 2007
✟30,337.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I'm bipolar and on a variety of medications. God has graciously given me a healing in my body, as I used to use a wheelchair and now walk and run, praise Him! But I've been challenged about a healing of my mind, but I want to be sensible and not do anything foolish. It's so hard to know what to do and walk in faith. Any advice welcome and prayers very, very much appreciated!

ABlessedAnomaly

Teacher of the Word
Apr 28, 2006
Arizona
✟17,809.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
I'm bipolar and on a variety of medications. God has graciously given me a healing in my body, as I used to use a wheelchair and now walk and run, praise Him! But I've been challenged about a healing of my mind, but I want to be sensible and not do anything foolish. It's so hard to know what to do and walk in faith. Any advice welcome and prayers very, very much appreciated!
Praying for you!!! And praise God for your ability to walk and run!!! He is the healer!!

Reactions: Shepherd1
Upvote 0

hhodgson

Semper-fi
Site Supporter
Sep 20, 2011
Delphos, Ohio
✟613,432.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

Very, very familiar with bipolar disorder and I will join my friends in believing "now" for your healing... :clap:

Greater works...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums