United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
this is a great idea, Tishri! :thumbsup: i miss everyone too.:wave:

glad to report that i'm now seeing a Dr. and getting my BP under control, so i'm much less likely to keel over now than when i was on staff.:) DH says i'm also typing more quietly now, which is a side benefit.
i've recently found a very good local quilter, so i'm also in the process of getting my backlog of 25 bed quilts finnished and on the bed. :thumbsup:

and now about you... did you ever find a labradoodle pup?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

A New Dawn

God is bigger than the boogeyman!
Mar 18, 2004
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Visit site
✟119,554.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married

glad to report that i'm now seeing a Dr. and getting my BP under control, so i'm much less likely to keel over now than when i was on staff.:)
and i've found a very good local quilter, so i'm also in the process of getting my backlog of 25 bed quilts finnished and on the bed. :thumbsup:

When you are done your 25 quilts, can you contact me about making quilts for returning wounded soldiers? :blush:

Upvote 0

Tishri1

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2004
Southern California
✟324,584.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married

glad to report that i'm now seeing a Dr. and getting my BP under control, so i'm much less likely to keel over now than when i was on staff.:) DH says i'm also typing more quietly now, which is a side benefit.
i've recently found a very good local quilter, so i'm also in the process of getting my backlog of 25 bed quilts finnished and on the bed. :thumbsup:

not yet but I did decide not to get one sooooo expensive lol not only didnt I want to pay so much but I didnt want to deal with the politics of the high priced breeders too^_^

We were robbed a few months ago:( so all our extra $ has gone into a security system and gate sooo alas no pup yet ....maybe by Christmas

Im soooo glad your doing well:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
not yet but I did decide not to get one sooooo expensive lol not only didnt I want to pay so much but I didnt want to deal with the politics of the high priced breeders too^_^

yep, i've read about it too. anger, spite, and jealousy is such a waste of time and energy.

We were robbed a few months ago:( so all our extra $ has gone into a security system and gate sooo alas no pup yet ....maybe by Christmas

maybe you should think about a pit bull? ^_^ (just kidding)

Im soooo glad your doing well:hug::hug::hug::hug:

me too. earlier this Spring i was in the emergency room being seen for a case of hives (my first ever). an hour into my visit the docs took a BP reading and gulped, told me i couldn't go home, and wondered why i was still sitting there on the table instead of being flat out of it.
But i knew why and His name was Jesus!

Sitting there on the examining table before they came in, I felt more than a bit weird, and my first thought was to ask God if this was where i would finnish my life. God said no, and to just relax, so i did.
Shortly after that was when the med techs came in and checked my BP. From the reading they got there was no way that i should have been sitting there upright and alert, but i was and it was all God's doing! :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

kiwimac

Bishop of the See of Aotearoa ROCCNZ;Theologian
Site Supporter
May 14, 2002
New Zealand
Visit site
✟592,518.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Utrecht
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Greens
Well, I wasn't on staff with you, was I? However, I'll never start missing you when you make comments like that about me.

Dawn, my comment was not aimed just at you. I was using the plural 'you' not the singular. I know you & I don't get along but let's not attribute malice to one another, eh?

Upvote 0

kiwimac

Bishop of the See of Aotearoa ROCCNZ;Theologian
Site Supporter
May 14, 2002
New Zealand
Visit site
✟592,518.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Utrecht
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Greens
yep, i've read about it too. anger, spite, and jealousy is such a waste of time and energy.

maybe you should think about a pit bull? ^_^ (just kidding)

me too. earlier this Spring i was in the emergency room being seen for a case of hives (my first ever). an hour into my visit the docs took a BP reading and gulped, told me i couldn't go home, and wondered why i was still sitting there on the table instead of being flat out of it.

Sitting there on the examining table before they came in, I felt more than a bit weird, and my first thought was to ask God if this was where i would finnish my life. God said no, and to just relax, so i did.
Shortly after that was when the med techs came in and checked my BP. From the reading they got there was no way that i should have been sitting there upright and alert, but i was and it was all God's doing! :thumbsup:

Actually some of the nicest natured dogs I've ever met have been pit-bulls. Dogs, per se, are not dangerous IMO but the people who own them can certainly be a danger to others.

Upvote 0

Tishri1

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2004
Southern California
✟324,584.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married

WOW!!! I hope that your better forever that is soooo scary

are you out of danger now?:pray:

Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
well so far as the BP goes i'm on meds for it so my BP doesn't spike like that any more. From the x-rays they took, my arthritis in the spine is another matter, and it's causing some deformity.
so far i'm learning that i can't stand up for a very long time, but if i sit or lay down the pain goes away.

Heat therapy helps as well to relax the muscles, so now it's just a matter of learning what works and what hurts and for how long.
always something new to learn! :) our bodies are amazing.

so is your family looking forward to 'back to school' time?

Upvote 0

Robinsegg

SuperMod L's
Site Supporter
Mar 1, 2006
Near the Mississippi
✟63,126.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi!

I now have children ages 10yod, 7yos & 14mod . . . fairly healthy! ds7 is having more hearing problems. I don't yet have diabetes (after 2 diabetic pregnancies).

We may be moving to Nashville, TN (from St. Louis, MO area) for dh's job. Please pray for us that we will have clear direction from God on this.

We're homeschooling still. dd10's test results came back with a post-high-school spelling level, a 10th grade science level a slightly behind math level (we're working on that), and mostly at or above grade level in everything else. She wants to be a pediatrician missionary. We're doing our best to prepare her for this.

That's about it for us. Glad to "see" ya all!

Rachel

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

CelticGrace

Legend
Sep 1, 2004
Mesquite, Texas
✟38,987.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Nothing too much has changed in my life, but we do have the internets again :D

Everybody in my life is either getting married (a cousin got engaged a few months ago, and my brother-in-law got engaged Sunday night) or having babies (several friends have had babies in the last year or are currently pregnant). But I got married 6 years ago and we've no plans for babies yet, so I'm content with the little ones I keep on Sunday mornings :D

I miss y'all bunches. If you're a friend on Facebook, come by and say hi sometimes :D

Reactions: scraparcs
Upvote 0