St. Euphrosynos Taverna and Ouzeri 44 (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gzt

The age of the Earth is 4.54 ± 0.07 billion years
Jul 14, 2004
Abolish ICE
Visit site
✟121,539.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
But, yeah, I simply block/hide every application that I see pop up in my feed before people get a chance to invite me (not that they do that much anymore). I also regularly hide people from my feed if I really don't want to see their status updates but still want to be able to contact them. I don't really see much need to prune facebook contacts unless I actively don't want people to be able to contact me through facebook. I also have to remind my wife every once in a while about that - it's annoying to refriend somebody, but it's very easy to make it so that you don't ever run into a friend on facebook unless you actively seek them out or vice versa.

Upvote 0

gzt

The age of the Earth is 4.54 ± 0.07 billion years
Jul 14, 2004
Abolish ICE
Visit site
✟121,539.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Umm ..... Familiar with the expression "locking the barn door after the horse has escaped"? ^_^

I got, like, one invitation to Farmville. Then I never heard from them again. It's easy to manage the barn door.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Michael G

Abe Frohmann
Feb 22, 2004
Six-burgh, Pa
Visit site
✟95,591.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Woo hoo! Got a 95% on my term paper. I've been stressing over it a little and been working on it for a couple weeks. Huge relief off my shoulders. Now, just the final and then a break from school.

What subject was the paper on?

Upvote 0

Ioannis

I'm home!
Dec 31, 2005
United States
✟16,504.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
What subject was the paper on?

The class was a management class on business and corporate aviation. The paper was a feasibility study. Pretty much, the professor gave me a company scenario. It included what the company did, how much money it has and an annual travel itinerary. I had to figure out how much money the company was spending on airline travel, including time spent paying high executives to go through airports and layovers. Then, I had to see if it would be better if they bought their own aircraft, used charter aircraft or kept using airlines.

Once I determined private aircraft was best, I had to figure out what aircraft they should buy, which included comparing operating expenses, etc. and narrow it down to one. It was a lot of work, but actually pretty fun.

Upvote 0

Greg the byzantine

have mercy on me
Site Supporter
Jan 21, 2005
✟56,796.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Last Saturday it was just below freezing and snowing.
Today it was 90 degrees.

Can't I just get some spring-like temperatures?! You know, 60s & 70s. That'd be nice.

I'm jealous. I can't wait to shed the layers, and put on some sandals.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Michael G

Abe Frohmann
Feb 22, 2004
Six-burgh, Pa
Visit site
✟95,591.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The class was a management class on business and corporate aviation. The paper was a feasibility study. Pretty much, the professor gave me a company scenario. It included what the company did, how much money it has and an annual travel itinerary. I had to figure out how much money the company was spending on airline travel, including time spent paying high executives to go through airports and layovers. Then, I had to see if it would be better if they bought their own aircraft, used charter aircraft or kept using airlines.

Once I determined private aircraft was best, I had to figure out what aircraft they should buy, which included comparing operating expenses, etc. and narrow it down to one. It was a lot of work, but actually pretty fun.

Fun, if you like numbers. Numbers are only my friend when they are on a tape measure and I am building something.

Upvote 0

Michael G

Abe Frohmann
Feb 22, 2004
Six-burgh, Pa
Visit site
✟95,591.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'm jealous. I can't wait to shed the layers, and put on some sandals.

If walking around barefoot in slippers counts, I have already begun doing that. I guess I should get the birkenstoks ready for springtime wear!

Upvote 0

Michael G

Abe Frohmann
Feb 22, 2004
Six-burgh, Pa
Visit site
✟95,591.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Last Saturday it was just below freezing and snowing.
Today it was 90 degrees.

Can't I just get some spring-like temperatures?! You know, 60s & 70s. That'd be nice.

I will gladly take 60s over what we had last week!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.