Virginia
✟9,581.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Left a bunch of money at the St Tikhon's bookstore and brought home some weird tan lines... 2/3 sleeves might look fine but the tan line is just weird. My head is about to roll away after driving for 8 hrs today... but it was fun! Finally got to meet some 'internet' peeps! :) And I got called Jenn the Finn! ;-p

Upvote 0

Photini

Gone.
Jun 24, 2003
✟18,808.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Here's Allie in her red, white & blue. =)

4658738762_0d367dcdb2.jpg

Upvote 0

Michael G

Abe Frohmann
Feb 22, 2004
Six-burgh, Pa
Visit site
✟95,591.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Left a bunch of money at the St Tikhon's bookstore and brought home some weird tan lines... 2/3 sleeves might look fine but the tan line is just weird. My head is about to roll away after driving for 8 hrs today... but it was fun! Finally got to meet some 'internet' peeps! :) And I got called Jenn the Finn! ;-p

Did you meet Jckstraw? You should have told Fr. Patrick you were Jenn the Finn!

Upvote 0

ikonographics

In patience I waited patiently on the Lord
Apr 27, 2008
Greece
Visit site
✟27,987.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I finished the motif...and it's perfect...except it's 10 stitches out and that's HUGE. :(
It's several hundred stitches worth of motif too.

*cries and begins to unpick the thing*

Big :hug:

Upvote 0

-Kyriaki-

seeking answers in stillness
Sep 30, 2002
South Australia
Visit site
✟23,127.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single

Thanks

It still hurts but I took it off the frame and put it away. I got out a piece I started years ago before I got sick and had to put away due to size and complexity once I knew I was going to be sick for a long time. I'm well enough to deal with it now, but it meant putting it on a set of scroll bars and lacing the thing - the frame is 27" wide at least! The bars are probably a foot or so high, I can roll them to shift which of the fabric I can get to when I need to. This piece is enormous, I forgot just how big... it took me a couple hours just to sew the fabric to the bars along two sides. Yeesh. It's on the frame and in my stand though now which is nice, I got a couple hours' stitching in.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Khaleas

Also known as Jenn the Finn :)
Feb 2, 2005
Virginia
✟9,581.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Did you meet Jckstraw? You should have told Fr. Patrick you were Jenn the Finn!

Hahah, I wasn't about to do that LOL!!! He probably did see me though because I was taking Dn Michael's vestment bag and stuff to the car when he was taking pics of Fr Patrick with some other guys (he doesn't know Fr Patrick but knew the other ones).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.