Visit site
✟18,285.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
For Emmanuel, the fridge in the kitchen which I am refinnishing. For the time being this is my beer fridge. No, the fridge in the kitchen I use daily is NOT full of beer.

beerfridge.jpg
wooooooow!!!
(random stupid question: is being a beer drinker too "unfeminine"?)
...and lead us not into temptation. ;):D^_^:thumbsup:
i can find the way myself :p

Upvote 0

Michael G

Abe Frohmann
Feb 22, 2004
Six-burgh, Pa
Visit site
✟95,591.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
wooooooow!!!
(random stupid question: is being a beer drinker too "unfeminine"?)
i can find the way myself :p

My wife drinks beer often and is very, very feminine! And, she doesn't drink pale yellow liquid that often passes as beer but has little relation to beer, but instead she drinks bocks, double bocks, stoudts and other dark, strong strong beers!

Upvote 0

Julina

Veteran
Apr 14, 2008
New Joisey
Visit site
✟18,285.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
My wife drinks beer often and is very, very feminine! And, she doesn't drink pale yellow liquid that often passes as beer but has little relation to beer, but instead she drinks bocks, double bocks, stoudts and other dark, strong strong beers!
i think i like stronger beers
some other kinds are a little too frat-partyish

Upvote 0

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,298,429.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Michael - yes Calvin and Hobbes are indeed known over here :)

As for beer - well I have to say I think your beer fridge holds just a tad too much for me :)

I'll be introduced to some new beers in July - I'll be in Belgium for a few days and I suspect will be drinking a few then :D

Upvote 0

Michael G

Abe Frohmann
Feb 22, 2004
Six-burgh, Pa
Visit site
✟95,591.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Michael - yes Calvin and Hobbes are indeed known over here :)

As for beer - well I have to say I think your beer fridge holds just a tad too much for me :)

I'll be introduced to some new beers in July - I'll be in Belgium for a few days and I suspect will be drinking a few then :D

Ok, I was not sure if you knew of Calvin and Hobbes or not. It is one of the funniest comics ever.

As for Belgium, the Belgians drink very good beer!

Upvote 0

Barky

Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2008
Philadelphia, USA
✟24,242.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Michael G

Abe Frohmann
Feb 22, 2004
Six-burgh, Pa
Visit site
✟95,591.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
In other beer related news:

Free the hops: Stronger brew expected to take a few weeks to arrive on Alabama shelves - Breaking News from The Birmingham News - al.com

WOOOOOOT! Finally get to drink some strong stuff.

I'll become a beer snob in no time!

Scott Shoemaker of Birmingham Beverage Co. prepares some newly legal beers for distribution. Gov. Bob Riley signed a bill into law Friday allowing beer with alcohol content greater than 6 percent to be sold in Alabama stores, restaurants and bars. The new law raises the maximum alcohol content to 13.9 percent.

Wow! 13.9% is all they allow? That means you still can't buy Sammichlaus, Dogfishhead 120 Minute IPA or any of the other truely high alcohol content beers in Alabama!

I highly recommend you try Dogfishhead 90 Minute IPA. It is VERY hoppy, but very tastey!

Upvote 0

E.C.

Jan 12, 2007
✟136,958.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
E.C., you like the fridge. Eh?
Reminds me of the freezer in the bar at work ;):p

Last I checked it, there were about... fourteen kegs, three dozen cases of bottled beer, four dozen bottles of various alcohols, seven pitchers, sixty-four 'pounders' (or sixteen oz) glasses and thirty-six twenty-one oz. glasses.

Let us ignore the five dozen bottles of alcohol spread around and behind the bar rail itself and the liquor closet about five feet from the bar. That closet has about four or five dozen extra bottles.

Yeah, being a former busser means I've been around A LOT, let me repeat that, A LOT of alcohol!

EDIT: I forgot to mention the five extra kegs we have in the freezer in back. You know, in case we run out :p

Upvote 0

Michael G

Abe Frohmann
Feb 22, 2004
Six-burgh, Pa
Visit site
✟95,591.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Reminds me of the freezer in the bar at work ;):p

Last I checked it, there were about... fourteen kegs, three dozen cases of bottled beer, four dozen bottles of various alcohols, seven pitchers, sixty-four 'pounders' (or sixteen oz) glasses and thirty-six twenty-one oz. glasses.

Let us ignore the five dozen bottles of alcohol spread around and behind the bar rail itself and the liquor closet about five feet from the bar. That closet has about four or five dozen extra bottles.

Yeah, being a former busser means I've been around A LOT, let me repeat that, A LOT of alcohol!

EDIT: I forgot to mention the five extra kegs we have in the freezer in back. You know, in case we run out :p

Just warn me if you ever show up in Pittsburgh so I can have enough time to lock it all up. What you see there is just the beer I keep cold. All told I have about 8-10 cases of beer. Granted 2 of those are cases of Dogfishhead 120 Minute IPA that I am aging for a few years...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Greg the byzantine

have mercy on me
Site Supporter
Jan 21, 2005
✟56,796.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
A few weeks ago we had an 18-wheeler roll over with a truckload of icecream spilled all over the road, which melted quickly in the heat. What a waste!! :o

I think I would have cried, Ice Cream is God's special gift to mankind.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.